become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Upper_Moutere
Travel and Tourism
- Three hectare estate vineyard that offers Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling.
- Vineyard that offers a cafe, tasting room and cottage accommodation.
Landscape Innovations Ltd
- Garden landscapers. Profile and capabilities with gallery.
Moutere Hills Community Centre
- Function and sports complex. Profile and facilities with information about regular users. Includes gallery.
Moutere Hills Winery
- A family-run winery producing estate-grown wines. Open to visitors for tasting and light meals. Menu available on the site.
Moutere River Company
- Information on horticultural propagation products such as various types of moss, bark, and pumice.
- Vineyard owned and operated by Tim and Judy Finn, produces Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc.
Owen Pope, Upper Moutere
- Online genealogy. Historical knowledge of the Pope family tree and in-depth timeline featuring world and Pope family milestones.
Riverside Angling Adventures
- Offers guided trout fly fishing. Includes local information.
- Information about a cafe, located on the Moutere Highway, that is part of the Riverside Community.
The Speed Shed
- Has a large variety of motorsport safety equipment, a range of Aeroflow braided line and fittings and V8 engine dress up gear to fit Chevrolet, Ford and Holden.
Sunset Valley Vineyard
- Organic wines produced on a family-owned and operated vineyard.
Upper Moutere School
- Information, news and history of a rural co-educational state primary school.
We Do Websites
- Describes its web design, development and promotion services with portfolio and information about photography.
- Family-run winery making a range of reds and whites under its own name and the Tussock label. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the property.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2015 at 18:11:00 UTC -