become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Vision
Health: Senses: Vision
The Association Of Dispensing Opticians Of New Zealand.
- Information on continuing education programs, message board, forum, and ADONZ Officers.
- Online Retailer of contact lenses, sunglasses and accessories. Offers worldwide shipments and includes catalog.
New Zealand Association of Optometrists
- Includes information on visual health, links, and contacts.
New Zealand Optics
- Trade Publication for the New Zealand Optical Industry.
New Zealand Society of Contact Lens Practitioners
- Acts as a resource for contact lens wearers [both current and potential wearers] and for contact lens practitioners - specifically for the dissemination of information, continuing education and public awareness of the many aspects of safe contact lens wear.
Parents of Visually Impaired New Zealand
- Advocacy and support organisation that provides information and networking for parents of visually impaired children in New Zealand.
Retina New Zealand
- Professional group promoting education about causes, treatments and prevention of retinal degenerative disorders. Part of Retina International.
Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind
- Information about New Zealand Foundation for the Blind, blindness issues, Guide Dog Services, Library Services for the Blind, Equipment for Blind people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:41:54 UTC -