become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Midwifery
Health: Professions: Midwifery
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Health: Nursing
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Health: Reproductive Health
Auckland University of Technology | Midwifery: Bachelor of Health Science
- Practical experience is a key part of this programme. More than half of the time is spent in clinical practice, developing the skills to become a competent midwife. 2,400 practice hours are completed, an experience that reflects the real world of midwifery.
- Maggie Banks, author of "Breech Birth, Woman-Wise" and "Home Birth Bound" which can be ordered from the site. Registration and information for Midwifery Skills for Emergencies courses. Site has a breech birth photo.
Childbirth at Kate Sheppard Midwifery
- Currently a contact listing page for a service in conjunction with specialists available in Auckland.
Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology - Bachelor of Midwifery
- Course outline and programme details. Studies cover a wide range of topics including midwifery practice skills, nutrition, lactation, bio-science foundations, Maori health, integrated and rural midwifery practice.
Golden Bay Midwifery Services
- Services, antenatal classes, and noticeboard for midwives located in Golden Bay.
La Leche League New Zealand
- Breastfeeding Information & Support
New Zealand College of Midwives
- Find a midwife or read some related articles; find out about the objectives, services and policies of the school and details on courses of study.
- Māori midwifery and traditional Māori birthing practices.
Nursing and Midwifery at Victoria University, Wellington
- Postgraduate course information and abstracts for theses and research projects.
Otago Polytechnic: Midwifery
- Programme information for the Bachelor of Midwifery, Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, Master of Midwifery and continuing education for New Zealand midwives.
Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC) | Bachelor of Midwifery
- Midwifery programme offered in Hamilton.
Waterford Birth Centre
- A publicly funded, privately operated birth centre in Hamilton. It was established by 3 independent midwives to provide primary maternity services which are free to women. A virtual tour of the facilities is available.
Ministry of Health | Manatū Hauora
- Statistical publications and data sets on maternity and newborns. (January 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2016 at 23:21:32 UTC -