become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Regional: Oceania: Health: Hospitals
Capital & Coast District Health Board
- Provider of specialist health services in the central region of New Zealand. Operates two large hospitals (Wellington and Kenepuru), a small hospital at Paraparaumu, and a number of community bases. Serves more than 225,000 people living in Wellington City and its suburbs, the Porirua Basin, and the Kapiti Coast including Waikanae.
National Women's Hospital
- Provides comprehensive maternity care with antenatal and postnatal facilities provided at the hospital and in community clinics. Also provides comprehensive gynaecology, fertility, and gynaecology oncology services. Auckland.
- Provides rheumatology, rehabilitation and orthopaedic surgical services to patients from around the world combining modern investigation with more traditional "spa cures".
Southern Cross Healthcare
- New Zealand health insurer providing private medical insurance.
Starship Children's Hospital
- New Zealand Paediatric Hospital.
Taupo Health Centre
- Information on health services provided, fees, staff and interesting information relating to the General Practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 15:24:05 UTC -