become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Regional: Oceania: Health: Hospitals
Braemar Private Surgical Hospital
- Has two hospitals in Hamilton serving the people of the greater Waikato region and beyond. Information for patients, visitors, GPs and specialists.
Canterbury District Health Board
- Focuses on developing services in primary care and the community. Information on and for health, hospitals, services, patients and visitors.
Capital and Coast District Health Board
- Provider of specialist health services in New Zealand's central region. Operates two large hospitals (Wellington and Kenepuru), a small hospital at Paraparaumu, and a number of community bases. Serves Wellington City and its suburbs, the Porirua Basin, and the Kapiti Coast including Waikanae.
Central Otago Health Service Limited (COHSL)
- A community owned, not for profit organisation responsible for providing Health Services in a rural setting out of Dunstan Hospital, Clyde.
Christchurch Women's Hospital
- Provides gynaecological and obstetric services. Has a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit providing both intensive and special care for newborn babies.
Manuka Street Trust Hospital
- A private hospital based in Nelson. A not-for-profit organisation, the Hospital provides a high standard of care for a wide range of surgical procedures and facilities for specialist surgeons.
National Women's Health
- Provides health services for women who need maternity, newborn, gynaecology and fertility care. Services are provided on two sites: Auckland City Hospital (ACH) in Grafton and the Greenlane Clinical Centre (GLCC) in Greenlane.
- Provides rheumatology, rehabilitation and orthopaedic surgical services to patients from around the world combining modern investigation with more traditional "spa cures".
- A specialist health and aged care provider for elderly and disabled New Zealanders.
Southern Cross Healthcare
- New Zealand health insurer providing private medical insurance.
Starship Children's Hospital
- New Zealand Paediatric Hospital.
Taupo Health Centre
- Information on health services provided, fees, staff and interesting information relating to the General Practice.
West Coast District Health Board
- Health authority for the West Coast region, providing and funding public hospital and health services. It aims to promote, improve and protect the health of people and communities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2016 at 22:40:35 UTC -