become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Dentistry
- A regulatory authority created by the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003. Ensures oral health practitioners meet and maintain Dental Council standards in order to protect the health and safety of the New Zealand public. The oral health practitioners we regulate are dentists, dental specialists, dental therapists, dental hygienists, clinical dental technicians, dental technicians, and orthodontic auxiliaries.
- An online booking platform for dentist and dental specialist appointments. Dentists and specialists also provide evidence-based, free answers to any dental questions.
- Science and research papers site, as well as an online forum for the industry.
- Offers tooth whitening. Profile, services and participating treatment centres.
Lumino The Dentists
- Dental franchise with locations across the country. Profile, services and clinics.
New Zealand Association of Orthodontists
- Society for board certified orthodontists in New Zealand.
New Zealand Dental Association
- The professional association for New Zealand dentists. Works to ensure the future of the professional, educate the public and advocate for health care .
New Zealand Society of Hospital and Community Dentistry
- Acts as a voice for patients who receive special needs care and specialty treatments in New Zealand hospital or community dental departments.to Provides peer support to clinicians practicing in these services and promotes clinical excellence and best practice in public dental services.
NZ Dental and Oral Health Therapists
- Oral health therapists work alongside other health professionals in oral health care teams and have skills in dental therapy, dental hygiene and health promotion. Information om member services, events and professional development.
NZACD [New Zealand Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry]
- Advances the art and science of cosmetic dentistry in New Zealand.
NZDHA [The New Zealand Dental Hygienists Association]
- The professional association for Dental Hygienists in New Zealand. All practicing hygienists in New Zealand are registered with the Dental Council of New Zealand and work with dentists in private practice.
NZIDT [New Zealand Institute of Dental Technologists]
- A professional network facilitating the advancement of dental technology. Supports the professional development of clinical and non- clinical dental technicians and students.
NZIMD [The New Zealand Institute of Minimal Intervention Dentistry]
- Promotes the science, technologies and philosophy surrounding minimal intervention dentistry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2016 at 4:31:33 UTC -