become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Dentistry
- A regulatory authority created by the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003. Ensures oral health practitioners meet and maintain Dental Council standards in order to protect the health and safety of the New Zealand public. The oral health practitioners we regulate are dentists, dental specialists, dental therapists, dental hygienists, clinical dental technicians, dental technicians, and orthodontic auxiliaries.
Dentistry in New Zealand
- Dedicated to providing an insight into various aspects of dentistry as it is practiced today. Lists over 1000 New Zealand Dentists.
- An online booking platform for dentist and dental specialist appointments. Dentists and specialists also provide evidence-based, free answers to any dental questions.
- Science and research papers site, as well as an online forum for the industry.
- Offers tooth whitening. Profile, services and participating treatment centres.
Lumino The Dentists
- Dental franchise with locations across the country. Profile, services and clinics.
New Zealand Association of Orthodontists
- Society for board certified orthodontists in New Zealand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2016 at 23:32:33 UTC -