become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Alcohol Drug Assn NZ (ADANZ )
- Offers a range of alcohol and other drug information. Also provides a support helpline for family and friends around alcohol and other drug use.
Aotearoa New Zealand Association Of Social Workers (ANZASW)
- The professional body representing the interests of social workers in Aotearoa New Zealand and providing the structure for accountability of social workers to their profession, consumers and public.
Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society (ANZHNCS)
- A multidisciplinary group of medical specialists promoting the practice of head and neck oncology, fostering research and seeeking optimal treatment outcomes.
The Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- Aiming to raise the quality of health care by supporting and encouraging health research. New Zealand research grants and charitable donations.
- Provides authoritative information about skin diseases, conditions and treatment for patients and their health professionals.
Eastern Bay Primary Health Alliance (EBPHA)
- A Primary Health Organisation (PHO) funded by the Bay of Plenty District Health Board and others to support the provision of essential primary health care services through general practices and health providers to those people who are enrolled with EBPHA.
Health Information Association of NZ
- An association who support the development of comprehensive health information systems and services.
Hospice North Shore
- Provides compassionate, specialist care to people who are dying, and supports the families and carers. Information on services, education, resources, volunteering and ways to help.
Immune Deficiencies Foundation of New Zealand (IDFNZ) / Kids Foundation
- Dedicated to helping children and adults with suspected or diagnosed Primary Immune Deficiencies (PID) as well as bone marrow and liver transplant children. Provides emotional, financial and medical specialist support as well as offering hospital advocacy and funding researc
Immunisation Advisory Centre
- Offers unbiased information to the public and health professionals on all aspects of childhood immunisation against infectious diseases.
MASTA New Zealand
- Medical information for Doctors and Nurses about travel health needs of New Zealand travellers.
Medical Aid Abroad
- Not for profit organisation supplying medical supplies to developing nations. Includes overview and contact details.
Māori Medical Practitioners Association
- Advances Māori health by contributing to the leadership of the health sector and by development and maintenance of the Māori medical workforce.
National Association for Loss and Grief
- A voluntary, non-profit organisation which focusing on issues related to loss and grief. Recognised by a wide cross section of the caring professions and interested members of the community.
Natural Health Practitioners New Zealand
- Promotes and encourages the study of natural and traditional medicine in its many specialties. Supports an effective natural healthcare model.
Neurological Foundation of New Zealand
- A registered charity formed in 1971 using research, education and information to reduce the level of suffering and premature death from diseases of the brain and nervous system.
New Zealand Audiological Society
- The professional body of Audiologists in New Zealand
New Zealand Dietetic Association (Inc)
- National association of the dietetic profession currently representing over 450 dietitians and associated professionals practicing in diverse areas of dietetics throughout New Zealand.
The New Zealand Lysosomal Storage Diseases Support Group
- Information, support and advocacy for families affected by Lysosomal Storage diseases, a group of rare genetic diseases.
New Zealand Nurses Organisation
- Represents members, promotes nursing and midwifery and participates in health and social policy development.
New Zealand Organisation for Rare Disorders (NZORD)
- Rare disease information gateway, support groups directory, practical advice, health and disability resources, research information, news and issues.
New Zealand Rheumatology Association
- Site is intended to help facilitate communication between members of the NZRA, and improve public understanding of arthritis.
New Zealand Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Consists of medical practitioners registered in New Zealand and who specialise in Otolaryngology.
New Zealand Society of Podiatrists
- Representing podiatrists, helping to maintain standards of practice, advance podiatric education, and improve patient access to increased treatment options within podiatry.
Newstart New Zealand
- A Trust dedicated to the physical, mental and spiritual health and welfare of people everywhere.
Nga Ngaru Rautahi O Aotearoa | National Urban Maori Authority Inc
- A national entity that expands across all sectors - social, education, justice, housing and health..
NZ Society of Clinical and Applied Hypnotherapy
- This society has hypnotherapy practitioners in many New Zealand cities and towns. Formed in 1984 it is linked to the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists.
Parent to Parent
- A national organisation working with families and children affected by disabilities, health impairments, rare syndromes and special needs.
Parkinsons New Zealand
- Provides health information and support services to assist people with Parkinsons, their families and their carers. We work as a team with related health professionals.
- Royal New Zealand Plunket Society - a major provider of well child health services in NZ.
- A group of more than 300 general practitioners throughout the greater Auckland region, who work together to provide the health care services.
Public Health Association of New Zealand
- Aims to promote public debate of health and health services, participate in the formulation and evaluation of health policy, promote research, disseminate knowledge, and coordinated action.
Public Health WWW Networking Project
- A site for discussion and resources for anyone interested in using the WWW for networking about public health.
The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- The national body in New Zealand concerned with standards and education for General Practitioners and of General Practice.
Smokefree Aotearoa New Zealand
- Facts about the dangers of smoking and information on the Smokefree initiative to encourage New Zealand smokers to quit.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2016 at 1:26:48 UTC -