become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Government: Law
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Dispute Resolution Services Ltd
- Provides Reviewers who are contracted to adjudicate at ACC (Accident Compensation) review hearings. DRSL also delivers mediation, facilitation, and alternative dispute resolution (ADR)services.
The Knowledge Basket
- Research archive featuring legal resources such as bills and acts.
- New Zealand's foremost law reform agency, established by statute in 1985 to undertake the systematic review, reform and development of New Zealand law. Independent and publicly funded, and seek to help make law that is just, principled, and accessible, and that reflects the aspirations of the peoples of New Zealand.
Legal Services Agency - Pokapû Ratonga Ture
- A government funded agency responsible for ensuring access to justice for all New Zealanders. Site provides information for Listed Providers (solicitors, legal executives and employment advocates) contracted to LSA.
- Lists statutes for the GP Legislation collection of New Zealand Acts.
Ministry of Justice
- Provides strategic and policy advice across the justice sector.
New Zealand Law Society
- Contains legal news and information, and the Rules of Professional Conduct.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner
- An independent Crown entity established by the Privacy Act for the protection of personal information.
Public Access to Legislation Project
- Provides free access to acts and regulations.
Restorative Justice Aotearoa
- A professional association representing the steadily growing number of New Zealand providers of restorative justice services.
rma-net: New Zealand's Environmental Law Online
- Legal decisions under the Resource Management Act 1991 affecting New Zealand's environment. Search full text online, read and download.
US Law Library of Congress - New Zealand
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:35:03 AM EDT -