become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: China: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Asia: Japan: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Asia: Singapore: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Oceania: Australia: New South Wales: Regions: Greater Sydney: Government: Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
Australian High Commission, New Zealand
- In Wellington and the Australian Consulate-General in Auckland represent Australia in New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau and Pitcairn Islands. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has offices in the Consulate-General, while the Department of Defence have theirs at the High Commission.
- Provides information about Brazil and the activities of the Brazilian Embassy, as well as about New Zealand and its relations to Brazil. In English and Portuguese.
British High Commission Wellington
- Together with the British Consulate General Auckland, represents the UK government in New Zealand. Also support and protect UK interests in Pitcairn Island and Samoa. Wide range of accessible information including visas, travel, passports and emergency travel documents.
- With contact details for the Canadian High Commission in Wellington and the Canadian Government Trade office in Auckland. Also describes the Canada Fund, the Wellington-administered part of which provides financial support for small-scale local initiatives in the Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu.
China, People's Republic of
- The Embassy of the People's Republic of China in New Zealand, located in Wellington and accredited to New Zealand and the Cook Islands. Contains China's stance on the Tibet, Taiwan, the Falun Gong, and the Three-Gorges Project.
China, People's Republic of
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Auckland, with consular responsibility for the Auckland Region, Waikato Region and Northland Region.
Embajada de Chile en Nueva Zelanda
- Embassy of Chile in New Zealand. Includes a history of bilateral NZ-Chilean relations, and contact information for the Consular Section of Chile in Wellington, and the Honorary Consulates of Chile in Auckland and in Christchurch. In English and Spanish.
- Delegation of the European Commission in New Zealand, listing EU Agreements with New Zealand. Wellington.
- High Commission of the Republic of the Fiji Islands to New Zealand, with an explanation of South Pacific Regional Trade and Economic Co-operation Agreement (SPARTECA), the Sugar Protocol, and Fiji's adherence to WTO requirements.
France in New Zealand
- With information on French policy, NZ-French bilateral relations, economy and trade, science, education and culture, and tourism. Partly in English and mostly French.
- With the ambassador's CV and message of greeting, as well as contact information and opening times.
- With a list of Hungarian organisations in New Zealand.
- Includes a brief summary from the High Commission of New Zealand politics and geography, much information on bilateral trade, and a list of Indian associations in NZ.
- Includes information about trade, culture, consular services, and Jewish New Zealand. In English and Hebrew.
- Embassy of Italy in Wellington, with information on contact persons of the Italian Embassy in the Pacific, in Apia, Samoa; Vava'u, Kingdom of Tonga; and Nuku'alofa, Kingdom of Tonga.
- Consulate-General of Japan in Auckland, with consulate guide, education, news, resources, scholarships, education, and links.
- Embassy of Japan in Wellington, accredited to New Zealand and Samoa, featuring a history of Japan-New Zealand exchanges, and monthly economic reports on the Japanese economy.
- Consular Office of Japan in Christchurch. Includes news, office holiday list, office sections, and links.
- Royal Netherlands Embassy in Wellington, accredited to, or with consular responsibility for, New Zealand, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, American Samoa, Cook-islands, French Polynesia (Tahiti), New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna-islands, Niue, Pitcairn and Tokelau. Contains details on events, scholarships, consular affairs, and contact information.
- Has press releases about Russia's foreign policies, and contact information for the Embassy in Wellington and the consulate in Auckland.
- Singapore High Commission Wellington in New Zealand. Has information on consular services provided to Singaporeans in New Zealand, and on visas for non-citizens who wish to visit Singapore.
- Has information about Thailand, and contact information for the Royal Thai Embassy in Wellington.
- Embassy located in Wellington, and the Consulate General in Auckland. Includes information about the U.S. Antarctic Program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2016 at 6:38:52 UTC -