become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Zealand/Government
Agencies and Departments
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Government
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Science and Environment: Government Agencies
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Society and Culture: Politics
Society: Law: Legal Information: Computer and Technology Law: Internet: E-Commerce
This category in other languages:
New Zealand Government Online
- The official gateway to New Zealand government on the Internet. Site provides an overview of New Zealand and its government, access to government services information and employment opportunities, as well as government agency contact details.
- The official website of the New Zealand Government. Releases, speeches, features, news feeds, related sites and image gallery.
- The New Zealand government’s website for small business. Offers a wide range of resources to make complying with government rules and regulations quicker and easier for small business owners. Managed and maintained by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: New Zealand
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- Directory of publicly-available New Zealand government datasets available for public use in mash-ups and graphics.
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- The official web site of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. Introduction plus information on the Cabinet Office, Honours Secretariat, recruitment, publications and contacts.
The Governor-General of New Zealand
- Information about the personal representative of the NZ Head of State, Queen Elizabeth II of New Zealand.
ICL - New Zealand Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
LawFuel New Zealand
- Provides a daily law news service, including judgments, law firm news, solicitor and legal jobs, law blogs and other legal information.
New Zealand Parliament
- New Zealand's House of Representatives. Site features House and Committees; MPs and Ministers; politics and news; plus Parliamentary and Executive Government Agencies.
New Zealand Treasury
- Primary economic and financial adviser to the Government. It has operational responsibility for liabilities management, monitoring significant Crown assets, the management and production of the Budget and the Crown Financial Statements and managing relationships with international financial institutions.
NZ Superannuation Fund
- An investment fund that accumulates and invests Government contributions. Reports, investments, performance and press releases.
Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment
- Advice on the system of agencies established by the Government to manage the allocation, use, and protection of natural and physical resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 1:49:34 UTC -