become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Zealand/Education
Manawatu - Palmerston North
Marlborough - Blenheim
English as a Second Language Schools
Regional: Oceania: Education
This category in other languages:
The Academic Colleges Group
- Offers high school programmes, English language courses and university preparation.
The Academy Group, New Zealand
- Offers education and training programmes in a variety of industries and subjects predominantly at the pre-tertiary and tertiary level.
- Provides access to librarians via online chat for approved schools.
Aongatete Outdoor Education Centre
- Provides opportunities for schools and youth groups to stay, experience and learn about the New Zealand bush. Accommodation, activities, bookings and tariffs. [Katikati, Bay of Plenty]
Central Otago REAP
- The Rural Education Activities Programme (REAP) is a Ministry of Education funded programme that provides supplementary and complementary education to Central Otago. Services include early childhood education, school resources, liaison/visiting teacher and community education for adults.
Centre for Defence and Security Studies, Massey University
- Advancing the security of Aotearoa, the Asia Pacific region, and the world through innovative engagement, intellectual exploration, and education.
Design and Arts College of New Zealand (D&A)
- A private tertiary organisation providing courses in art and design. [Christchurch, Auckland].
- New Zealand's education resource centre and links.
- Practical information about education for parents and carers in New Zealand. The New Zealand Ministry of Education's site for parents, families, whānau, carers involved in a child's education.
Go Study New Zealand
- Search and apply to courses in New Zealand from universities, colleges and education providers. Student visa information and how to make an application.
Keep Fit | Active Kiwi Kids
- Programmes teach, encourage and inspire children to be more physically active in sport and recreation with an emphasis on fun and fair-play. [Auckland]
- Virtual field trips program. Lessons for teachers, and activities for kids. (9-15years).
Living Heritage | Tikanga Tuku Iho
- An online bilingual initiative enabling New Zealand and Pacific Island schools, individual students or youths to develop and publish an online resource, based on a heritage treasure in their community.
Manhattan Review New Zealand
- Offers GMAT, GRE, LSAT, SAT, and TOEFL preparation courses and private tutoring in New Zealand, both in-person (Auckland, Wellington) and online.
Ministry of Education
- Not a provider of education, the purpose is support and facilitative rather than directive.
New Horizons for Women Trust - He Ara Whakapiki Wāhine
- This charitable trust makes awards to help women return to education and training and promote research on women's issues. Ko te kaupapa o te roopu nei ko te tohatoha haere i ngā pūtea hei āwhina i ngā wāhine ki te whakatutuki i ō rātou moemoea me ō rātou wawata.
New Zealand Educatiom
- Courses and degrees across NZ universities, institutes and schools.
The Online Learning Centre - Te Kete Ipurangi
- A bilingual portal-plus web community which provides quality assured educational material for New Zealand teachers, school managers, and the wider education community.Ko TKI he pae tukutuku reorua he hapori hoki e whakarato ana i ngā rauemi mātauranga, me te painga kua kiia taurangihia, ki te hunga kaiako, ngā kaiwhakahaere kura me te hapori mātauranga whānui ho
OSCAR (Out of School Care and Recreation)
- Information, ideas and contacts for the New Zealand OSCAR sector. Before/after school programmes and school holiday programmes.
Science Alive, New Zealand Science Centre
- Promoting the value of science and technology through interactive experiences. Interesting hands-on interactives, innovative exhibit design, educational and community programmes, science shop, and property rental.
- Franchised swim schools. Swimming lessons, learn to swim and aquatic programmes.
Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu | The Correspondence School
- Provides distance education from early childhood level to Year 13. The learning advisors, teachers and in-region staff work with students, whanau and communities to help the students achieve their potential.
User Friendly Resources
- A publisher of supplementary curriculum and teacher support materials written by teachers for teachers.
- Provide teachers everywhere with web-based information and tools which help them to implement their school curriculum.
- Listing New Zealand's community education and general and short courses. Tutors, contact and enrollment details of providers and other course information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2016 at 5:06:01 UTC -