become an editor
the entire directory
only in Christchurch/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Canterbury: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Travel and Tourism
Action Adventures New Zealand
- Christchurch based Action Adventures specialises in trips to Fiordland, a wilderness and adventure destination for diving, fishing, hunting, photography and exploring.
- Small group cycling, walking or trekking tours in the South Island wilderness with experienced guides. Information on the big picture, cycle and hiking tours, midlife adventures, plus testimonials, newsletter, secure booking form, FAQs, environmental programmes and links.
Alpine and Heli Mountain Biking
- Three to five hour mountain biking tours, a day or overnight tours, or an action packed 3 day activities tour.
Antarctic Visitor Centre
- A working campus of organizations whose business is centred on Antarctica. Information on the Antarctic attraction, Hägglund ride, Antarctic shop, functions, snow making, news and views, plus contact information, links and image library.
Black Cat Group Scenic Cruises
- Offers views of the wildlife and historical highlights in the area. Outline of Akaroa harbour, Christchurch wildlife and charter cruises, swimming with dolphins, Island Adventures-Lyttelton, diamond Harbour Ferry and bookings.
BUG Pacific, Christchurch.
- Budget travellers guide with information on backpackers hostels, sights and travel options.
- Specialised small group and personal day tours of Christchurch and Canterbury, including scenic, wine, lifestyle, history and gourmet sightseeing tours.
Canterbury Visitor Centre
- Advice on sightseeing, accommodation, dining, entertainment and activities. Bookings for local tours, activities, accommodation, and attractions.
Christchurch Action Attractions
- Tourist attractions including Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, Up, Up and Away hot air balloon flights, Antarctic centre and Christchurch Heritage Tramway.
Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- Collection of exotic and indigenous plants. Information about the Gardens, daily hours, historic walk, the conservatories and Friends of the Christchurch Botanic Gardens.
Ferrymead Heritage Park
- Take a tour through an early 1900s Edwardian township. Includes its history, educational program details, schedule of events, and contact information.
Independent Cycle Tours New Zealand
- Offer a range of self-guided mountain bike tours throughout the South Island of New Zealand. Rental and tour charges, itineraries, company profile, and contact details included.
Lyttelton Tours and Shuttles
- Offers day or half day tours to Lyttelton Harbour and Akaroa as well as sightseeing tours around Christchurch, the Port Hills, Lyttelton and Banks Peninsula. Tour information and on-line booking form.
Ngaio Marsh House
- Historic home of world renowned crime fiction writer.
One Outdoors and Lyttelton Kayaks
- A Christchurch based outdoors activities resource. Site features sea kayak hire, outdoor equipment/communication hire, activities and gallery.
Orana Wildlife Park
- A zoological park for the protection and benefit of the wildlife. Contents of the site include what's new, call of the wild, the animals, exciting encounters, map and tours, conservation, education, functions, project updates, how to help, trading post, links and contacts.
Roaming Guides New Zealand
- New Zealand South Island adventure specialists. Creating bespoke exclusive wilderness hiking experiences for individuals, couples, and small groups.
Southern White Water
- Whitewater rafting, fishing or hunting adventure tours on the South Island's most scenic rivers. Adventures, rivers and gallery.
Sumner to Ferrymead
- Guide to Taylors Mistake, Sumner, Redcliffs, Mt. Pleasant, Ferrymead and Woolston. Wide-ranging list of services in the area for visitors and residents.
- Christchurch and Hanmer Springs attractions. Gardens, vistas, tours of Christchurch's re-building, tram rides, adventures, including bungy jumping and jet boat rides
Wilderness South Expeditions
- Exclusive personally guided ecotours and safaris within the South Island.
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- New Zealand wildlife including nocturnal kiwi viewing, other native birds, animals up close, guided tours and on-site restaurant.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 18, 2016 at 12:04:20 UTC -