become an editor
the entire directory
only in Christchurch/Education
Homestay and Support Services
Private Tertiary Institutions
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Education
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Education: Vocational: Music
Allenvale School and Pre-School for Children with Special Needs
- Wide range of programmes for children with Autism, Prada Willi Syndrome, Down's Syndrome, Fragile X, and Attention Deficit Disorder. Information on the Rainbow Room, multi sensory environment, pre-school, main school, young adults, special needs and kids links, school history and vacancies.
Halswell Residential College.
- Provides special education for students who need significant curriculum adaptation due to an underlying intellectual impairment and whose educational, social and emotional needs, including behaviour, cannot be met in their current environment.
- Education consultants and project managers specialising in information communications technology. Web hosting, design, build and back-end programming for web sites.
- Specialises in providing teachers with quality resources designed specifically for the new National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) in music.
Manning Intermediate School
- Description of innovative educational programmes for 10-13 year old children. Includes information for English Language students as well as current newsletters, prospectus and examples of our students work.
St Albans Primary School
- Has a total of seventeen classrooms which consist of a mixture of older style classrooms and six new classrooms. An architecturally designed library, administration block, computer suite and technology centre are recent additions.
- Easy-to-use, essential information in compact and easy to use reference study guides. Variety of subjects available.
Stuff U Can Use
- Computing resources, tutorials and fun, for computing and internet development. What's new, free stuff, tutorials and downloads.
UC Rideshare, University of Canterbury Car Pooling
- Website provided by the University of Canterbury and designed to be a transportation tool for staff and students. The ultimate objectives are to facilitate commuting and transportation options for users while reducing the number of single-occupant cars on the roads.
van Asch Deaf Education Centre (VADEC)
- A residential special school for deaf children, as well as a resource centre providing services and support for mainstream students and their teachers. Information on school programmes, enrolment, residences, hearing instruments, library and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 6:45:07 UTC -