become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Business and Commercial Law
Government and Judiciary
Maritime and Admiralty Law
Property Law and Real Estate
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Government: Law
This category in other languages:
Auckland District Law Society
- Made up of everyone who holds a current practising certificate, as a barrister or as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court, practising in the area north of the line drawn between Thames in the East and Pukekohe in the West.
- Source of New Zealand legal, tax, accounting and business information
Company Solutions Ltd
- Specialists in company formations with information about the options and processes. A list of shelf companies is provided.
Grimshaw and Co
- Offers litigation and dispute resolution. The practice specialises in building disputes and commercial litigation. [Auckland, Bay of Plenty and Wellington]
Guide to Law Online: New Zealand
- Information and links for New Zealand law resources
Guide to the Resource Management Act for Community Groups
- Information to assist people and community groups to more effectively participate in processes under the Resource Management Act 1991.
- Legal issues explained in plain language, allowing users to seek advice from participating lawyers or accountants throughout New Zealand by e-mail.
- A medium-sized Wellington law firm practising in the areas of business and property law, public law, dispute resolution and personal legal services.
- A substantial, non-profit making, co-operative risk management organisation for the legal profession owned and run by lawyers for lawyers.
LEADR New Zealand
- A non-profit membership organisation set up to promote and develop mediation and other effective dispute resolution processes.
- Provides legal advice and legal documents at competitive prices.
Lawlink New Zealand.
- A network of independent legal practices with 250 lawyers providing specialist advice in all areas of law including immigration, resource management, trusts and estate planning.
- Legal links and legal documents service.
New Zealand Government Online
- Information on New Zealand's government as well as services and contact details. Search engine allows full keyword indexing of government agency web sites.
New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives
- NZILE aim is to enhance the professional status of Legal Executives and achieve a higher degree of recognition and responsibility within NZ, while promoting activities and better communication between LE's.
New Zealand Law Librarians Association
- The professional organisation for those working with legal information in New Zealand.
New Zealand Law Limited
- Association of independent legal practices. Member firms are located in all major cities in New Zealand and provide the full range of legal services to business and private clients.
New Zealand Law Society
- Information about the law society of New Zealand.
New Zealand's Environmental Law Online
- Legal decisions under the Resource Management Act 1991 affecting New Zealand's environment. Search full text online, read and download.
- Landonline nationwide search and registration agent.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 1, 2010 5:24:08 AM EDT -