become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Business and Commercial Law
Government and Judiciary
Maritime and Admiralty Law
Property Law and Real Estate
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Government: Law
This category in other languages:
Auckland District Law Society
- Made up of everyone who holds a current practising certificate, as a barrister or as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court, practising in the area north of the line drawn between Thames in the East and Pukekohe in the West.
Company Solutions Ltd
- Specialists in company formations with information about the options and processes. A list of shelf companies is provided.
Dog Lawyer NZ
- Specialised dog lawyers, defending dog owners charged under the Dog Control Act 1996 throughout New Zealand. Outlining dog owner infringement information and court procedures.
- Practical information to assist individuals, community groups and businesses to more effectively participate in environmental management processes.
Grimshaw and Co
- Offers litigation and dispute resolution. The practice specialises in building disputes and commercial litigation. [Auckland, Bay of Plenty and Wellington]
- Provides general information on legal issues and is operated by Install Law Limited, a New Zealand based company. The legal practitioner names and firms appearing in and linked to, this site are people and firms offering legal advice in a separate capacity to HowToLaw.
- A medium-sized Wellington law firm practising in the areas of business and property law, public law, dispute resolution and personal legal services.
Land Compensation Consultants Ltd
- Nationwide representation and advocacy for land owners affected by infrastructure and public works in New Zealand.
The Law Library of Congress | New Zealand
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
- Provides legal advice and legal documents at competitive prices.
Lawlink New Zealand.
- A network of independent legal practices with 250 lawyers providing specialist advice in all areas of law including immigration, resource management, trusts and estate planning.
- Legal links and legal documents service.
New Zealand Government Online
- Information on New Zealand's government as well as services and contact details. Search engine allows full keyword indexing of government agency web sites.
New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives
- NZILE aim is to enhance the professional status of Legal Executives and achieve a higher degree of recognition and responsibility within NZ, while promoting activities and better communication between LE's.
New Zealand Law Librarians Association
- The professional organisation for those working with legal information in New Zealand.
New Zealand Law Limited
- Association of independent legal practices. Member firms are located in all major cities in New Zealand and provide the full range of legal services to business and private clients.
New Zealand Law Society
- Information about the Law Society and its services, as well as information specifically for lawyers and the community.
New Zealand's Environmental Law Online
- Legal decisions under the Resource Management Act 1991 affecting New Zealand's environment. Search full text online, read and download.
- A non-profit membership organisation set up to promote and develop mediation and other effective dispute resolution processes.
Strata Title Administration Ltd
- Offers extensive experience in conflict resolution, team building and business negotiation. Team includes people qualified in property law, accountancy, valuation, property management and property insurance.
Thomson Reuters New Zealand Limited
- Provider of information and solutions to the legal, tax, accounting and business markets in New Zealand.
Title Search Ltd
- Property search specialists delivering property titles and property information by return email within an hour, together with an invoice (normal business hours)..
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2016 at 3:12:50 UTC -