become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Associations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Business and Economy: Associations
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Associations
- The leading national organisation representing the interests of New Zealand's business and employing sectors
Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce
- The South Island's largest business service organization. Detail on membership, seminars/BA5s/events, the Chamber, plus membership directory, publications, communications, FAQ, guest book and services.
Chartered Secretaries New Zealand
- CSNZ provides guidance and assistance to organisations in governance, minutes and meeting procedure, document management, record retention, and risk management.
Cosmetic Toiletry and Fragrance Association of New Zealand
- Site contains statistics, brand name reference and general information about the industry in New Zealand, plus members' only section.
Designers Institute of NZ
- Professional organisation for all types of designers. Site has membership information and a members directory.
Florists New Zealand Incorporated
- Promotes education, training and qualification within the industry.
Hong Kong New Zealand Business Association
- Facilitating trade between New Zealand and Hong Kong. Links, business commentaries, and trade publications.
Hospitality Association of New Zealand (HANZ)
- A voluntary trade association representing nearly 1,700 hospitality businesses. Information on member and supplier benefits, employment and training.
Human Resources Institute of New Zealand
- A professional organisation for the management and development of human resources, behavioral competencies, career management, training and development, and employment contract obligations.
Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand
- Represents professional and para-professional engineers from all disciplines in New Zealand.
Italian Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand Inc
- Encourages and assists Italian companies wishing to establish commercial or industrial links with New Zealand.
NZ Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Providing business leadership as a catalyst for change towards sustainable development and to promote eco-efficiency, innovation and responsible entrepreneurship.
New Zealand Business Roundtable
- The New Zealand Business Roundtable is an organisation comprising primarily chief executives of major business firms committed to contributing to the development of sound policies that reflect overall national interests. Events, speakers, media centre and library.
New Zealand Equipment Suppliers Association (NZESA)
- Representing companies that serve and supply the civil construction, forestry, mining and quarrying industries. Profile, services and membership information.
New Zealand Home Heating Association
- A trade organisation, comprising most of NZ's manufacturers, retailers and installers. Information, handy tips and links to heating products.
New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM)
- Improving the quality of management in New Zealand. Broad information on membership benefits and management training opportunities.
New Zealand Institute of Professional Investigators
- Directory of members, including contact details and specialisations. Code of ethics and a members area with forum.
New Zealand Marine Farming Association
- Organisation, representing marine farmers. Set up to promote, aid and develop the marine farming industry. Presents profile, industry and environmental information, images, maps, and contact details.
New Zealand Master Monumental Masons Association
- Professional trade association with guides on purchasing headstones and arranging for repairs and maintenance to family graves.
Retail Merchants Association of NZ
- Trade association for the retail sector. Services include seminars and events, advisory services, cost savings, and government representation.
The Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA) Central
- The representative of business and industry, a provider of advocacy, employment law, human resources, occupational health and safety advice and consultancy services.
The Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA) Northern
- Advocacy, networking, advice and learning. Information on events, courses, publications, newsletters and submissions.
The New Zealand Institute of Surveyors
- Information about the Institute, the work members do, the services they provide to the public, how to become a surveyor and how to join the Institute.
The New Zealand Society for Risk Management
- Established to improve the knowledge and practice of risk management. Profile and information on coming events, conferences, contacts, dealing with risk, risk management networks, legislation, membership and membership lists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:27:56 PM EDT -