become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auckland/Health
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Health
Auckland District Health Board
- Profile, facilities and services with news and publications.
Auckland Regional Public Health Service
- Facts and advice about public health issues.
- An introduction to a number of psychotherapists in Auckland City and North Shore City. Explanation of the difference between counseling and psychotherapy. Includes mental health articles.
Auckland Women's Health Council
- An umbrella organisation and lobby group for individual women and women’s health oriented groups. Newsletters and background information are available online.
- Offers Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and massage. Profile and services. [Glenfield and Howick]
CrossFit East Auckland
- Offers strength and conditioning training for people of all ages and abilities. Profile and facilities. [Ellerslie and Howick]
- Audiologists who specialise in all hearing related problems from disease to mild to profound hearing loss. Includes list of clinics.
Dirk Drent Urologist
- Features articles on Female Urinary Incontinence and Prostate Cancer. Includes locations.
East Auckland Health & Fitness
- Fully equipped gym offers individual assessment, sports conditioning, dietary advice. [Botany and Ti Rakau]
- Offers diagnostic imaging services at clinics around the city. Profile, services and locations.
Institute of Sport
- Describes its physiotherapy services in Grafton, Onehunga and Takapuna.
JustWorkout Fitness Centre
- A fully equipped fitness centre for working professionals, with branches in Auckland City and North Shore City.
Natural Hazards and Emergencies
- Education about what to do in the event of a natural disaster, including earthquakes, tsunami, floods, volcanic eruptions, cyclones and storms.
- Opticians in Newmarket and Ponsonby. Profile, services and product range. [Long intro]
- Physiotherapists located in the city centre, Parnell and St. Heliers. Profile and services.
St Marks Woman's Health
- Offer a full range of breast services including mammography, ultrasonography, face care, oncology, physiotherapy and counselling. Includes locations.
Supporting Families in Mental Illness
- Information, guidance, networking and advocacy for families wherever mental illness impacts.
- Māori health research group at the University of Auckland.
Total Body Physio
- Physiotherapist describes its services and staff with FAQ and locations.
Waitemata District Health Board
- Provider of medical, surgical, maternity, mental health and community health services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 7:45:10 UTC -