become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Johnston_Atoll
Regional: North America: United States: Dependent Areas
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Atomic Age
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Disarmament
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Atomic Veterans
This category in other languages:
Aloha from Johnston Island
- Mark Eggerich's site about working on a small Island in the South Atlantic.
CIA - The World Factbook: United States Pacific Island Wildlife Refuges
- Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
Climate Summary: 1951-2000
- Weather statistics and trends from 1951 to present.
Encyclopedia of the Nations - Johnston Atoll
- Provides information about the country's geography, people, government, economy and tourism. From Thomson Gale.
Jane's Oceania - Johnston Island History
- A good, brief summary of JI history.
Johnston Island DX Expedition - 2001
- A ham radio expedition to Johnston Island, 2001.
Johnston Island Memories
- Find a history of Johnston Island, plus details about the men and women who served on the island.
University of Texas Libraries - Johnston Atoll Nautical Chart
- NOAA navigational chart. Scale 1:50,000 1990 (289K)
Weather Underground - Johnston Island
- Displays current conditions at the weather station along with a five-day forecast and more detailed information.
Wikipedia - Johnston Atoll
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the atoll's history and geography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 2, 2011 at 11:52:02 UTC -