become an editor
the entire directory
only in Guam/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Chats and Forums
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
- Information from the perspective of a native Chamorro who reflects on events and circumstances that have markedly affected his people culturally, linguistically, and religiously.
- A site devoted to preserving and sharing the culture of the Chamorro people of the Marianas Islands.
The Chamorro WebRing
- The ring links together sites with a Chamorro theme: culture, history, background, or location, to showcase a little bit of everything Chamorro on the web.
Ethnologue - Languages of Guam
- Information about the living languages of the country including population, region, classification, dialects and alternate names.
Global List of Women's Organizations - Guam
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
Guam Communications Network
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of Guam's culture.
Guam Council on the Arts and Humanities Agency
- Staff directory, history of the agency, art bank, upcoming events, news, grant information, awards, fellowships and programs.
- Grants the wishes of local children who have life threatening medical conditions. Features information about current events, wish referral, giving, volunteering, and a bulletin board.
Legends of Guam
- An illustrated collection of Guam's myths and legends.
Society for Human Resource Management - Guam
- Information about the Society, a newsletter, business tips, a calendar of meetings and events, membership information.
A Tragedy Told in Names
- An article about how 18th Century names reflect the events affecting the lives of the people of Guam.
Two Lovers Point
- Information on the park and the Legend of The Two Lovers Point
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2015 at 11:02:10 UTC -