become an editor
the entire directory
only in Guam/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Guam: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Government
Consolidated Commission on Utilities
- The C.C.U. is made up of five members elected to oversee the Guam Power Authority and Waterworks Authority.
Department of Corrections
- Provides news, regulations, publications, visiting hours and policies, parole services and prison security.
Department of Revenue and Taxation
- Information about Guam's taxes, business licenses and other forms of revenue collection.
District Court of Guam
- Contains information about the courts, times, costs, jurys, forms and job openings.
Entry Requirements for Guam
- Tips on getting through customs as well as links to other useful websites.
Government of Guam
- Offers information about the country including its people, culture, and geography.
- A government directory developed and maintained by Data Management Resources, LLC.
Guam Council of the Art and Humanities
- Government agency providing programs and services that nurture creativity, promote cultural identity and encourage community involvement. Find information on upcoming events, a gallery, and artists directory.
Guam Customs & Quarantine Agency
- Customs and quarantine agency providing import and travel regulatory information from importing pets to agricultural material.
- Contains useful and interesting information about the justice system, including a court calendar, Superior Court internet forms, and a history of the court.
Guam Police Department
- Details Guam's police department, including the Crime Stoppers and Most Wanted programs.
Guam Power Authority
- A public corporation providing the island with electric power.
Mayors' Council of Guam
- Forum for collective deliberation among local Mayors. Find documents, reports, news, and press releases.
Port Authority of Guam
- Description of facilities and services, a look at the new pier, harbor rules, and maps.
- Appellate calendar, history, opinions, legal resources, justices, and rules.
US Law Library of Congress - Guam
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Guam
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Guam
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:16:44 PM EDT -