become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiji/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Fiji: Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
Beekeeper in Fiji
- Details of a Peace Corps officer who was in Fiji for two years, mainly to provide beekeeping technical assistance to a village cooperative and farmers interested in beekeeping.
Ethnologue - Languages of Fiji
- Information about the living languages of the country including population, region, classification, dialects and alternate names.
- Site dedicated to indentured labourers from India in Fiji, also known as the Girmit era. Provides information about history, essays and a photo gallery.
- Seeks to preserve the uniqueness of Fiji's village culture by providing healthcare and educational support, plus encouraging preservation of traditional traditions, arts and language.
Fiji Human Resources Institute
- Organisation which promotes human resources development in the Fiji Islands. Provides information about their constitution, committees and members.
Global List of Women's Organizations - Fiji
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
- Detailed information on all the main islands of Fiji including travel and accommodation, history, culture, geography, people, lifestyle, postcards and picture galleries, mythology, legends, and ethnology.
Na Viti Club
- An exchange club of views and discussions among the ethnic groups of Fiji. Also helps learning or improve knowledge of the Fijian language.
- Information about the island of Rotuma, including photos, history, language, population, culture, and maps.
Pacific Conference of Churches
- Seeks unity of member churches and the promotion of the ecumenical movement in the Pacific region.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 3, 2012 9:45:03 AM EDT -