become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiji/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Fiji: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Government
This category in other languages:
3rd ACP Summit
- 3rd Summit of African Caribbean Pacific Heads of State and Government. Provides details about speeches, news, and reports.
The Commerce Commission
- The Commerce Commission is the competition and commerce regulator in Fiji. Provide information on current issues, reports and events.
Fiji Financial Intelligence Unit
- Government agency tasked with the collection and analysis of financial information and intelligence. Find information on services, laws and regulations, plus reports, and latest news.
Fiji Government Online
- Official Fiji Government website with information about departments, ministries, news briefs, and press releases.
Fiji National Provident Fund
- Details of the Statutory Authority that provides a compulsory savings scheme for employees. Includes membership and corporate information.
ICL - Fiji Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Fiji
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
ITC Services Online
- The official IT Department of the Fiji Government providing Information Technology and Computing (ITC) Services.
Ministry of Education
- Administration and management of education policy and the delivery of educational services. Find information about education legislation, plus press releases and publications.
Ministry of Health
- Contains information about the country's health reform, disaster management, current development projects, job opportunities and training.
Ministry of National Planning
- The Computerised Human Resources Information System provides a directory of information sources, statistical abstract, report, and database collections.
Ministry of Women, Culture, Heritage and Social Welfare
- The Ministry is the primary advisor to the Government on public policies that affect women. Includes information on government departments, ministers, statutory bodies, and contact details.
Office of the Attorney General
- The Office of the Attorney General provides legal services and advice to the government of Fiji.
- Provides information about the Government owned Post Offices and Postal Agencies. Includes details on services and dispatch times.
US Law Library of Congress - Fiji
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Fiji
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Fiji
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 7:24:08 UTC -