become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiji/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Government
This category in other languages:
3rd ACP Summit
- 3rd Summit of African Caribbean Pacific Heads of State and Government. Provides details about speeches, news, and reports.
The Commerce Commission
- The Commerce Commission is the competition and commerce regulator in Fiji. Provide information on current issues, reports and events.
Fiji Financial Intelligence Unit
- Government agency tasked with the collection and analysis of financial information and intelligence. Find information on services, laws and regulations, plus reports, and latest news.
Fiji Government Online
- Official Fiji Government website with information about departments, ministries, news briefs, and press releases.
Fiji National Provident Fund
- Details of the Statutory Authority that provides a compulsory savings scheme for employees. Includes membership and corporate information.
ICL - Fiji Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Fiji
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
ITC Services Online
- The official IT Department of the Fiji Government providing Information Technology and Computing (ITC) Services.
Ministry of Education
- Administration and management of education policy and the delivery of educational services. Find information about education legislation, plus press releases and publications.
Ministry of Health
- Contains information about the country's health reform, disaster management, current development projects, job opportunities and training.
Office of the Attorney General
- The Office of the Attorney General provides legal services and advice to the government of Fiji.
- Provides information about the Government owned Post Offices and Postal Agencies. Includes details on services and dispatch times.
US Law Library of Congress - Fiji
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Fiji
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Fiji
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2014 at 13:24:07 UTC -