become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Capital Markets Development Authority
- The CMDA is responsible for developing and regulating the capital markets in Fiji.
Fijian Holdings Limited
- Contains information about an equity investment company in Fiji.
- The housing institution that assists in meeting the Government's housing policies as well as its social objectives.
Invest In Fiji
- A weblog containing information for foreign and domestic investors doing business in Fiji.
Reserve Bank of Fiji
- Includes press releases, framework, working papers, currency and securities details, plus general information about the bank.
South Pacific Stock Exchange
- Provides market statistics, investors guide, share registry and company information.
Sun Insurance Company Limited
- Provides property and casualty insurance. Includes information about policies, products and services.
Tower Insurance Fiji Limited
- Insurance brokers for house and content, business, travel and motor vehicles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2013 at 0:20:10 UTC -