become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cook_Islands/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
Cook Islands Cultural Village
- Provides information about food, dance, song and history. Also includes a photo gallery.
Cook Islands National Environment Service
- The Cook Islands National Environment Service provides information about research, support and projects focussing on conservation and sustainability.
Directory of Development Organizations - Cook Islands
- A directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Ethnologue - Languages of Cook Islands
- Information about the living languages of the country including population, region, classification, dialects and alternate names.
Jane's Cook Islands
- Detailed information on the islands of Rarotonga and Aitutaki including the people, culture, history, nature, sightseeing and dive information.
Pacific Island AIDS Foundation
- Pacific Island AIDS Foundation, provides information about HIV and AIDS in the Pacific islands.
UNDP Multi Country Office in Samoa
- Official United Nations Development Programme for Cook Islands, Niue, Samoa and Tokelau provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on environment, energy, democratic governance, crisis prevention and recovery, sustainable livelihoods and poverty reduction.
Palmerston: The island at the end of the earth
- The BBC visits Palmerston, population 62. (December 30, 2013)
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 6:45:09 UTC -