become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cook_Islands/Government
Regional: Oceania: Government
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Cook Islands
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Financial Supervisory Commission
- The FSC supervises regulated financial entities in the Cook Islands (including Rarotonga). It is the licensing authority for banks, trustee companies and off-shore insurers.
Government of the Cook Islands
- Managed by the Office of the Prime Minister. Provides monthly updates, latest news, and contact information for the Cabinet, Ministries, and Agencies.
IFES - Election Guide: Cook Islands
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Education
- Responsible for educational services including policies, curriculum and administrative duties.
Ministry of Finance and Economic Management
- Ministry is responsible for giving financial and economic advice to the Government. Includes details on budgets, government departments, and the economy.
US Law Library of Congress - Cook Islands
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Cook Islands
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Cook Islands
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2015 at 5:32:51 UTC -