become an editor
the entire directory
only in Western_Australia/Health
Conditions and Diseases
Education and Training
Occupational Health and Safety
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health
Department of Health
- Western Australian Health Department provides directory of services, job openings, and press releases.
Artisan Orthotic Lab
- Supplying prescription orthotics to podiatrists.
Be Active WA
- Government programme to promote physical activity, with events calendar and resources for individuals and communities.
Busselton Health Studies
- One of the longest running epidemiological research programs in the world. Data, publications and current research projects.
Community Health Nurses Western Australia
- Providing information, education and support for Community Health Nurses in Western Australia.
Disability Services Commission
- Over 20 pages of information for West Australians with disabilities of all types and those involved in the care of those people.
- Information on drug awareness including: cannabis, cocaine, speed, heroin, and other designer drugs, plus information on events and competitions, hot issues, faqs and downloads. Perth, Western Australia.
Health Consumers' Council
- An independent community based organisation, representing the consumers' voice in health policy, planning, research and service delivery. Provides information on rights, services, links and contact details.
Health Insurance Fund of WA
- Private health insurance cover in Western Australia. News, information and links.
Independent Living Centre of WA Inc.
- A non-profit community service organisation which provides impartial, expert advice on equipment, building and design, access and resources for people with disabilities, their advocates, carers and service providers.
- Providers of medical supplies and equipment. Includes products, services and company information.
Men's Advisory Network
- Network for service providers, organisations and individuals concerned with men’s health, issues and rights affecting males of all ages in Western Australia.
Paliative Care WA
- A group representing individuals and organisations who provide palliative care services throughout Western Australia.
People With Disabilities (WA) Inc
- A consumer managed organisation representing and advocating for the rights and equity of all West Australians with a disability.
Perth Laser Vision Centre
- Laser refractive surgery specialists offering a range of eye care treatment services and products.
St John Ambulance Western Australia
- First aid books, courses and kits and Medic Alert bracelets as well as ambulance services.
WA Podiatry Clinics
- Podiatry clinics in Gosnells and Rivervale offering foot, ankle and gait related disorder treatment. Common ailments, services available, and locations included.
Western Australia Council of Social Services
- Includes a useful links page to government and non-government services for families, domestic violence victims, indigenous people, and disabled people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 25, 2013 at 22:15:03 UTC -