become an editor
the entire directory
only in Australia/Weather
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Science and Environment: Earth Sciences
Regional: Oceania: Weather
Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- Weather, climate and hydrology services; also details educational projects, publications, and contacts.
Australian Severe Weather
- Weather photography with over 3,500 weather photos catalogued, tropical cyclones, storm news and maps. Australian weather pages and data search engine.
Australian Weather News
- Summaries of national weather headlines and events. Access to bureau of meteorology information grouped by subject, figures compiled from multiple sources, and site profile included.
BBC Weather Centre - Country Guides: Australia
- Provides climate and weather information.
- The latest weather forecast covering over 550 locations Australia wide.
- Forecasts and observations localised for each town or city, including satellite imagery and maps.
The Weather Channel
- Subscription television channel offering live weather information, web cams, emergency reports and subscription details.
- View chart of last 3 days of temperature and rainfall for any Australian location.
The Weather Company
- Supplier of television and internet weather services and forecasts.
- Australian and international weather forecasts, current conditions and maps.
- Constantly updated satellite images, radar displays, forecast charts and a full range of Australian forecasts and current observations.
World Weather Information Service - Australia
- UN weather agency's month-by-month temperature and precipitation information by city. [Arabic, Chinese, English, Portuguese]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2012 at 14:35:03 UTC -