become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Movies
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Victoria: Regions: Greater Melbourne: Arts and Entertainment: Movies
Arts: Movies: Theaters: Indoor Theaters: Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Victoria: Arts and Entertainment: Movies
The Astor Theatre
- Complete programme, reviews and other information for this grand old cinema in Windsor.
- Basic list of this week's films, with links to trailers and reviews
- One of only two Drive-In's in Melbourne. Located 20 minutes from Frankston, along the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, just before Dromana. Listen via your FM car stereo. Takeaway hamburgers, steak sandwiches, chips, donuts, tea/coffee, cold drinks, ice creams, confectionery and popcorn available.
- On Russell Street, Melbourne. 5 screens of mainstream films
Melbourne International Film Festival
- Program details and online ticket sales.
- A Guerrilla film society, screening a selection of old, rare or controversial features, shorts and tv episodes. First and Third Mondays of each month, at the Empress Hotel, North Fitzroy. Entry by free membership.
Sun Film Society @ Sun Theatre
- Screens Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The films vary from cult, classics and recent releases - the Sun has comfortable seating, loads of leg room, the latest DTS digital sound, and a huge screen in a 60 year old Art Deco cinema.
- Twin cinema in Mt Waverley, which can host luncheon outings. Discount movie cards available for free.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:15:58 AM EDT -