become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Bushwalking
Recreation and Sports
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Bushwalking
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Camping
Bayside Bushwalking Club
- A non-profit club which meets in Hampton. Includes walks program, gallery and general information.
Border Bushwalking Club
- Non-profit group based in Albury-Wodonga focused on walking in northeast Victoria, but also participates in cycling, cross-country skiing and canoeing activities. Find membership information, hire equipment, walk reports, program, and newsletter.
Maroondah Bushwalking Club
- A non-profit group based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, which organises day, weekend and multi-day walks and associated activities. Find information on the club membership and contact details.
Monash Bushwalking Club
- Club activities include bushwalking, caving, kayaking, sea kayaking, canoe polo, cross-country skiing, rogaining, rock climbing and mountain biking. Includes pictures from past trips.
South Gippsland Walking and Adventure Club
- Group focused on organising day, weekend and multi-day backpacks as well as other outdoor activities. Includes up coming events, trip reports, and images gallery.
Victorian Mountain Tramping Club
- A non-profit outdoors group which organises mid-week and weekend day walks and weekend pack carries, as well as cycling, liloing, canyoning, and canoeing activities. Includes walks program.
Victorian National Parks Association
- Information about Victorias largest bushwalking and outdoor activities program, based largely in national parks, and protection and enjoyment of nature through conservation and biodiversity campaigns.
YHA Bushwalking Group
- Includes booking and contact information, walk profiles, gear advice and the Youth Hostelling Association bushwalking code.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 8:45:08 UTC -