become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Bushwalking
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Victoria: Recreation and Sports: Bushwalking
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Bushwalking
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Camping
Ballarat Bushwalking & Outdoor Club
- A non-profit outdoors group which is about organising a range of activities including bushwalks, cycling and canoeing. Find information on walk ratings, meetings, equipment hire and membership.
Bayside Bushwalking Club
- A non-profit club which meets in Hampton. Includes walks program, gallery and general information.
Benalla Bushwalking Club
- Group's activity focus is on walking in northeast Victoria, but also includes canoeing, cycling and base camping activities. Find membership information, equipment guides, walk reports and programme.
Bendigo Bushwalkers Inc.
- A non-profit group whose activities include day, overnight and extended bushwalking, base camping, cross-country skiing, canoeing, kayaking and bike riding. Includes calendar, newsletter, trip reports and handbook.
Border Bushwalking Club
- Non-profit group based in Albury-Wodonga focused on walking in northeast Victoria, but also participates in cycling, cross-country skiing and canoeing activities. Find membership information, hire equipment, walk reports, program, and newsletter.
Bunarong BushWalking Club
- Non-profit group organising weekend and mid-week day walks. Find here the events program, walker's checklist and images gallery.
Dandenong Valley Bush Walking Club
- Discover outdoor activities with an emphasis on bushwalking. Program, newsletter, images and guide to Grampians to be found here.
Geelong Bushwalking Club
- A non-profit club of over 300 members focused on organising bushwalking and related activities. Information available includes club history, programme, and image gallery.
Maroondah Bushwalking Club
- A non-profit group based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, which organises day, weekend and multi-day walks and associated activities. Find information on the club membership and contact details.
Monash Bushwalking Club
- Club activities include bushwalking, caving, kayaking, sea kayaking, canoe polo, cross-country skiing, rogaining, rock climbing and mountain biking. Includes pictures from past trips.
South Gippsland Walking and Adventure Club
- Group focused on organising day, weekend and multi-day backpacks as well as other outdoor activities. Includes up coming events, trip reports, and images gallery.
Victorian Mountain Tramping Club
- A non-profit outdoors group which organises mid-week and weekend day walks and weekend pack carries, as well as cycling, liloing, canyoning, and canoeing activities. Includes walks program.
Victorian National Parks Association
- Information about Victorias largest bushwalking and outdoor activities program, based largely in national parks, and protection and enjoyment of nature through conservation and biodiversity campaigns.
- Outdoors group organising a range of bushwalks, as well as other outdoor pursuits. Find information on walk ratings, meetings, equipment hire and membership.
YHA Bushwalking Group
- Includes booking and contact information, walk profiles, gear advice and the Youth Hostelling Association bushwalking code.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:35:07 AM EST -