become an editor
the entire directory
only in Victoria/Education
Colleges and Universities
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Education
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- A resource to help make educational decisions relating to pre-school and school, through to university and technical or further education.
Adult Community and Further Education Board
- Supports the development of adult, community and further education in the state. Includes publications, accredited course list and ACE Cluster Program information.
Association of German Teachers of Victoria
- Offers activities and materials for the teaching and learning of German.
Cambridge Society of Australia (Victoria)
- Aiming to encourage closer relations between members of Cambridge University living in Victoria and between members and the fenland University.
Catholic Education Commission of Victoria
- Information on Catholic education. Includes a listing of Catholic schools, policies of the Commission and online publications.
Council of Professional Teaching Associations of Victoria (CPTAV)
- Peak body representing and coordinating teaching associations in Victoria.
Distance Education Centre
- Enables school students to study by distance education. Contains eligibility criteria, enrolment information in addition to general news and examples of student work.
Drama Victoria (Victorian Association for Drama in Education)
- Support for teachers of primary, secondary and tertiary levels through progressional development programs, publications and other resources. Events, forums, shop, resources and member's section.
Ethnic Schools Association of Victoria
- Represents community languages schools, which provide languages educational and cultural maintenance programs to within the state. Projects, policies, training courses, news, events.
Independent Schools Victoria
- A non-profit organisation representing and promoting the interests of its member schools within the state.
Japanese Language Teachers Association of Victoria
- For teachers and student engaged in Japanese language study within Victoria
- Multi campus college in Gippsland. Providing a wide range of pathways in academic, general and vocational studies.
Life Education Victoria
- Provides preventive programs that develop student's skills and knowledge necessary for effective decision making, communication, negotiation, peer resistance and refusal in drug related situations.
Little Devils Circus
- Running curriculum based circus skills programs in schools throughout Melbourne.
- Greek language and culture classes held throughout Melbourne outside school hours.
Opening The Doors Foundation
- Assisting Aboriginal children in education through the provision of financial and other support.
- Information for parents on parenting and schooling issues, current campaigns, news and links to other useful sites.
Principals' Association of Victorian Catholic Secondary Schools
- Professional statewide organisation for principals of Catholic secondary schools. Includes contact information, events, resources and links.
School term dates
- Dates of school terms.
Short Courses Victoria
- State government guide with links and search facilities to short courses and short-course providers in Victoria.
TAFE Virtual Campus
- Government portal providing access to accredited TAFE programs. Includes courses, and sections for students, teachers, employers and providers.
- Casual teacher agency and teacher information network dealing with recruitment, casual replacement teachers, and contract teaching.
Victorian Adult Literacy and Basic Education Council
- The peak body for the adult literacy field in Victoria offering networking, professional development and resources. Membership, conferences and professional development.
Victorian Association for Philosophy in Schools (VAPS)
- Promotes and supports the teaching of philosophy in schools.
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- Department responsible for the VCE assessments, exams and the conduct of statewide testing.
Victorian Education Channel
- Government website providing access to educational resources for students, teachers, parents, and the wider community.
Victorian Information Technology Teacher's Association (VITTA)
- Independent, non-profit organisation for primary and secondary Information Technology teachers, tertiary educators, and anyone with an interest in the area.
Victorian School of Languages
- Includes profile, list of languages taught and where, and contact details.
Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC )
- Centralised admissions centre for most undergraduate university and TAFE courses
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2014 at 6:45:09 UTC -