become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy_and_Environment/Public_Utilities
Business and Economy
Energy and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Victoria: Business and Economy: Energy and Environment: Public Utilities
- Regional urban water authority providing water and sewage services to areas including Geelong, the Bellarine Peninsula, Colac and Surf Coast shire.
Central Highlands Water
- Managing water resources in Ballarat and surrounding regional towns including Ballan, Skipton, Daylesford and Maryborough
City West Water
- Provides drinking water, sewerage, trade waste and recycled water services to customers in Melbourne’s CBD and inner and western suburbs.
- Operates over 50 reservoirs and water storage basins across north-central Victoria for rural and urban customers across an area of 16,550km.
East Gippsland Water
- Water and wastewater services for the communities of East Gippsland.
Gippsland & Southern Rural Water Authority
- Manages rural water resources across the southern half of country Victoria.
- Water, wastewater and waste recovery services for central Gippsland.
Goulburn Valley Water
- Provides urban water and wastewater services to towns and cities from the outskirts of Melbourne in the south to the Murray River in the north.
- Goulburn-Murray Water manages water-related services in a region of 68,000 square kilometres, bordered by the Great Dividing Range in the south to the River Murray in the north, and stretching from Corryong in the east.
- Government owned water business responsible for managing urban and rural water supply systems in the Grampians, Wimmera and Mallee regions of Western Victoria.
Lower Murray Water
- Provides urban water and wastewater services from Kerang to the South Australian border taking in the municipalities of Mildura, Swan Hill and Gannawarra.
- Manages Melbourne's water supply catchments, most of Melbourne's sewage and manage rivers and creeks and major drainage systems throughout the Port Phillip and Westernport region.
- An accredited green power electricity supplier for households. Provides information on green power, cost comparisons and details of a charitable donation scheme, based on prompt customer payments.
North Central Catchment Management Authority
- Water catchment body for North Central Victoria.
North East Water
- Provides water and wastewater services throughout the north east of Victoria.
South East Water
- A provider of water, sewerage, trade waste and water-saving services for residents and businesses in an area ranging from the south east of Melbourne to South Gippsland
South Gippsland Water
- Provides Water Services in Eastern Victoria for towns and coastal resorts such as Inverloch, Cape Paterson, Venus Bay, Sandy Point and Port Albert.
- The peak industry association for water businesses in Victoria.
- Provides water and sewerage services in the south west of Victoria. It service 24,000 square kilometres from the South Australian border in the west to Balmoral in the north, and from Lismore in the east to Port Campbell on the coast.
- Provides water and wastewater services to an area of approximately 3,000 square kilometres. This area extends from Lancefield in the north to Melton and Rockbank in the south, Myrniong in the west and Bulla in the east.
- Provides water, wastewater and gas services. It properties on Phillip Island and an area of the mainland from The Gurdies to Archies Creek.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 1:54:05 PM EDT -