become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation/Airlines
New South Wales
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation: Charters: Oceania: Australia
Recreation: Travel: Transportation: Air: Airlines
Regional: Oceania: Transportation: Airlines
- Information about a regional airline operating in the Northern Territory and Western Australia. Includes fleet details, schedules and fares, tourism activities, company history and engineering capability.
- Ansett is not operating from 4 March 2002. Information for creditors and staff. Details of Ansett Museum.
Aviation Tourism Australia
- Helicopter, seaplane and aeroplane touring throughout the Whitsunday Islands, Northern Territory and Sydney. Fleet details and gallery of images.
- Qantas backed low fare airline. Online booking, change and lookup facility.
North Australian Helicopters
- Operating from Katherine and Jabiru in the Northern Territory, and Mount Isa, Queensland, offering charter and tour services. Maps, fleet, services, contacts, gallery, and booking form.
- The largest domestic and international airline in Australia. Includes schedules, freight information, special offers and online booking.
Rex: Regional Express Airlines
- Australia’s largest independent regional airline, connecting 29 metropolitan and regional centres across New South Wales, Canberra, Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia. Schedules, online bookings.
- Australian site, includes flight status updates, international airport maps, and local airline contact information.
- National low fare airline. Online bookings and schedules available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2011 at 19:20:04 UTC -