become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tasmania/Transportation
Limousines and Shuttles
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Tasmania: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Transportation
Airlines of Tasmania
- Operates flights between Hobart, the North West Coast and King Island.
- State owned, passenger transport company. Find timetables, route maps, fares and contact details.
- Passenger and freight services between Hobart, Launceston, Devonport and Burnie. Chartered tours of major tourist areas.
Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania
- Home of the RACT, with details about membership, roadside help, technical advice, approved repairers, driver training, and travel.
Tasmania's Own Redline
- General bus and school coaches covering Hobart, Launceston and Devonport. School and university services offered.
Tasmanian Transport Association
- The TTA aims to advise, assist and represent the transport industry in the pursuit of a safe, efficient, fair and environmentally friendly transport system.
- Statewide bus network offering regular route services across Tasmania. Information on timetables and fares, freight and charter services.
- Tasmanian division of the Australian Railway Historical Society. Photos, news, links, and preservation information.
- Division of the Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources, covering transport information and services around Tasmania.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 12, 2012 at 13:20:14 UTC -