become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Law
Legal Aid Commission of Tasmania
- The Commission offers advice in all areas of the law, with detailed information on how to apply for legal aid. Includes a directory of useful links and up to date news on law reform.
Magistrates Court of Tasmania
- General information on the functions, powers and services offered by the magistrates court.
Supreme Court of Tasmania
- Information about the workings of the Supreme Court.
- The site is maintained by the Department of Police and Public Safety Tasmania. Their mission is "To serve the people of Tasmania by protecting life and property,enhancing community safety and reducing the incidence and fear of crime."
Tasmanian Department of Justice
- Contains details of all the justice services including births, deaths, marriages, law, business affairs, fines, complaints, prisons and corrections, and others.
- Free access to current Tasmanian Acts of Parliament in consolidated form with advanced searching and browsing. For professional users of legislation - government, business, students and the community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 18:48:18 UTC -