become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Bushwalking
Recreation and Sports
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Bushwalking
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Camping
- Offers opportunities for walking and other outdoor activities from rock-climbing to conservation work. Holds regular weekend overnight hikes and Sunday day-walks, and makes good use of long weekends to do a variety of trips further afield.
Chris's Walking Group
- Social group for single bushwalkers from 30 to 50. Sunday daywalks ending in a pub meal and other outdoor activities and occasional extended hikes. History, calendar, and image galleries included.
The Heysen Trail
- A 1,200 km walking trail suitable for both the serious backpacker and day walker. Walking hints, features, volunteer information, accommodation details and maps. Sectional closure dates provided.
W.E.A. Ramblers Bushwalking club
- Fortnightly hiking group, mainly concentrating on local conservation parks. Contact details, photo gallery, walking reports, and meeting place included.
- The walking federation of South Australia representing bushwalkers and bushwalking clubs throughout the state. Membership details, newsletter, extensive links to hiking information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2007 at 9:06:44 UTC -