become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Australia/Health
Conditions and Diseases
Occupational Health and Safety
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health
Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council (SA) Inc.
- Development of harm-reduction programmes related to substance misuse in South Australian Aboriginal communities, with details of current projects and free information leaflets to download.
Child and Youth Health
- Provides support for families through a range of services aimed at enhancing the health status and development of children and young people (infant to 25).
- One of two designated trauma centres for South Australia based at Flinders Medical Centre, providing intensive care and a remote retrieval service.
Disability Information and Resource Centre
- Collects and disseminates information on all aspects of disability by providing a place for debate and advocacy on relevant issues.
Hepatitis C Council of SA
- Community based organisation that strives to bring about improvement in the quality of information, support and care to people with hepatitis C, family members, friends and professionals supporting people who are Hep C positive.
- Providing health and general insurance. Details of cover provided, rates calculator, list of medical specialist, and customer services included.
Nganampa Health Council
- Aboriginal controlled community organisation providing primary health services.
- Information on foot care and related ailments treated by podiatrists. Contact numbers for members of the group, and group aims included.
- Government agency provides resources and information on the topics of sexual health, education, advocacy, and support. Contains FAQ and articles for adults and young people.
The South Australian Royal Society for the Blind
- Helps those with little or no sight to optimise their opportunities by providing specialist staff, information and technology resources to meet individual needs.
Southern Adelaide Health Service
- Board overseeing the Flinders Medical Centre, Noarlunga Health Services, and Drug and Alcohol Services Council. Details of each service, reports and publications, and links to other local organisations.
- Information about aged care, youth, disabled, and community services in the Uniting Church. Contact and locations of agencies, and news included.
Women's Health Statewide
- WHS is a statewide government funded health service for South Australian women. Includes details of helpline services, clinics, and counselling services, as well as downloadable publication
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 22:05:06 UTC -