become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Women
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Women
Federation of University Women
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture: Women
Australian Divorce Forum
- Community of Australian single mothers discussing active topics including divorce, child support, child custody, single parenting and family law
Australian WomenSport & Recreation Association
- AWRA is a volunteer, not for profit organisation dedicated to providing leadership and advocacy for women and girls in sport and active recreation
- Provides information on pregnancy including signs and symptoms, births, news, articles, and a forum.
Centre for Leadership for Women
- A virtual management centre created to empower women to be leaders through information and gaining skills.
Kapululangu Women's Law and Culture Centre
- Indigenous Women’s Law and Culture Centre established by Balgo women elders to preserve and teach cultural knowledge
National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women’s Alliance
- Government-established alliance which empowers Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women to have a strong and effective voice in the Australian domestic policy advocacy process.
Single Mum Australia
- Single parenting website containing articles, blogs, support links, event listings, product reviews, competitions, and help and lawyer directories
WISENET - Women in Science Enquiry Network Inc
- Seeks to increase women's participation in the sciences and to link people in different branches of science.
Women Everywhere Advocating Violence Elimination
- Violence against women awareness organisation which consolidates stakeholder groups to form a body to eliminate all forms of violence against Australian women.
Women's Electoral Lobby
- National independent political organisation dedicated to creating a society where women's participation and potential are unrestricted, acknowledged and respected and where women and men share equally in society's responsibilities and rewards.
Women's Health NSW
- Association of non-government statewide women's health centres and specialist women's centres provided within a feminist framework.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 7, 2013 3:30:33 PM EST -