become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Women
Society and Culture
Federation of University Women
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture: Women
The Australian Women's Register
- A database source of information about Australian women and their organisations
Australian WomenSport & Recreation Association
- AWRA is a volunteer, not for profit organisation dedicated to providing leadership and advocacy for women and girls in sport and active recreation
- Provides information on pregnancy including signs and symptoms, births, news, articles, and a forum.
Centre for Leadership for Women
- A virtual management centre created to empower women to be leaders through information and gaining skills.
Domestic Violence is a Crime
- Domestic violence information site for Australian mothers seeking to leave abusive relationships, including contact details for various help services.
- Australian feminism website - supporting Australian feminist women
- Supports and represents homeless women escaping domestic violence, young people and single women (and men)
Impact for women
- A volunteer charity supporting women and children in crisis, fleeing domestic violence at home.
Kapululangu Women's Law and Culture Centre
- Indigenous Women’s Law and Culture Centre established by Balgo women elders to preserve and teach cultural knowledge
National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women’s Alliance
- Government-established alliance which empowers Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women to have a strong and effective voice in the Australian domestic policy advocacy process.
- Single parenting website containing articles, blogs, support links, event listings, product reviews, competitions, and a help and lawyer directory.
UN Women National Committee Australia
- United Nation entity for gender equality and the empowerment of women, particularly those relating to the core mandate of Australian UN Women
WISENET - Women in Science Enquiry Network Inc
- Seeks to increase women's participation in the sciences and to link people in different branches of science.
Women Everywhere Advocating Violence Elimination
- Violence against women awareness organisation which consolidates stakeholder groups to form a body to eliminate all forms of violence against Australian women.
Women in Rotary
- Women working together to expand and build on existing strengths with the benefits of diversity to improve the lives of individuals and communities
Women's Health NSW
- Association of non-government statewide women's health centres and specialist women's centres provided within a feminist framework.
Working Women's Centres
- Provides information, support, advice and advocacy services to women on work-related issues.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 17:08:05 UTC -