become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Women
Society and Culture
Federation of University Women
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture: Women
The Australian Women's Register
- A database source of information about Australian women and their organisations
- National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service for people living in Australia
Australian Single Mother Forum
- A single mother chat forum for Australian mothers to discuss topics such as child support, child custody and single parenting.
Australian Women Against Violence Alliance
- AWAVA's focus is addressing all forms of violence against women and ensures that women’s voices are heard by the Australian Government.
Australian Women Donors Network
- Advocates for women and girls and promotes gender principals in grant-making.
Australian WomenSport & Recreation Association
- AWRA is a volunteer, not for profit organisation dedicated to providing leadership and advocacy for women and girls in sport and active recreation
- Pregnancy, birth and parenting information. Covering pregnancy symptoms, childbirth and connected parenting.
Centre for Leadership for Women
- A virtual management centre created to empower women to be leaders through information and gaining skills.
Coalition of Women’s Domestic Violence Services South Australia
- South Australian Peak Body lobbying and advocating for the elimination of violence against women and children
Divorce and Family Lawyers
- A directory of family law services for separated and divorced women to find essential services following relationship breakdown.
Domestic Violence is a Crime
- Domestic violence information site for Australian mothers seeking to leave abusive relationships, including contact details for various help services.
Domestic violence support services in Queensland
- Online directory of domestic violence support services in Queensland.
Eastern Family Violence Partnership
- Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne coordinated family violence support for women and children.
- Australian feminism website - supporting Australian feminist women
- Supports and represents homeless women escaping domestic violence, young people and single women (and men)
Impact for women
- A volunteer charity supporting women and children in crisis, fleeing domestic violence at home.
Let's go Mum
- Australian single mother school holidays and travel reviews information website.
Migrant Women's Support Service
- A service provider located in Adelaide that promotes the basic human rights of non-English speaking women and children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Women | Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash
- Website of Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash is the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Women
National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women’s Alliance
- Government-established alliance which empowers Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women to have a strong and effective voice in the Australian domestic policy advocacy process.
National Foundation for Australian Women
- An independent, non-party political, feminist lobby group.
- Domestic violence website for women and children affected by family violence offering support and information
- Single parenting website containing articles, blogs, support links, event listings, product reviews, competitions, and a help and lawyer directory.
SPARK sole parent agency
- Offers practical support for sole parents and single pregnant women
UN Women National Committee Australia
- United Nation entity for gender equality and the empowerment of women, particularly those relating to the core mandate of Australian UN Women
WISENET - Women in Science Enquiry Network Inc
- Seeks to increase women's participation in the sciences and to link people in different branches of science.
Women Everywhere Advocating Violence Elimination
- Violence against women awareness organisation which consolidates stakeholder groups to form a body to eliminate all forms of violence against Australian women.
Women in Rotary
- Women working together to expand and build on existing strengths with the benefits of diversity to improve the lives of individuals and communities
Women's Electoral Lobby
- National independent political organisation representing women's rights
Women's Health NSW
- Association of non-government statewide women's health centres and specialist women's centres provided within a feminist framework.
Women's Housing Company
- A not for profit housing association for single women on limited incomes throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Working Women's Centres
- Provides information, support, advice and advocacy services to women on work-related issues.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2016 at 6:37:47 UTC -