become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Seniors
Society and Culture
New South Wales
Housing and Communities
Social Resources and Services
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture: Seniors
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors
Association of Independent Retirees
- The peak body representing the views of fully and partly self-funded retirees. Events, membership, board, divisions and branches, superannuation information, and member services.
Australian Seniors Portal
- Offers access to a wide range of information on healthy ageing, finances, retirement, housing, rights and care options. Includes a current family search forum.
Council on the Ageing
- Information about the organisation, mission statement, membership details, list of publications available, links to resources and factsheets, and contact information.
- Internet portal for seniors. Features include chat room, message boards, email penpal club, news, and links to relevant external sites.
National Seniors Association
- A not for profit association featuring services offered, background, membership information, benefits, and contact details.
- Links are grouped into health, activities, investments and personal development. Includes advice on identifying and avoiding scams.
- Offers useful resources and short courses covering a range of interests for older people who want to study online.
- Government departments and health organisations as well as lifestyle interests such as sport, computers and travel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2013 at 12:31:07 UTC -