become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Organisations
Society and Culture
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Associations
Society: History: Organizations: Oceania
Australian Historical Association
- The Australian Historical Association, founded in 1973, is a national organisation of historians, academic, professional and other, working in all fields of history. Its members number around 500, including universities, libraries and other affiliates.
Canberra and District Historical Society
- Resources, publications, and reference materials for the history of Australia and the Australian Capital Territory, as well as society membership information, calendar of events, and background.
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
- University of New England (Armidale, NSW) organization founded to promote the teaching, study and understanding of economic history. Research and announcements.
Light Railway Research Society of Australia
- Promotes interest in special purpose railways. Profile, railways and contacts.
Military Historical Society of Australia
- Society aims to encourage study and research in military history, promote public interest and knowledge in these subjects and preserve historical military objects with particular reference to the armed forces of Australia.
Naval Historical Society of Australia
- The Naval Historical Society of Australia (Inc.) is for those interested in all aspects of maritime history in particular the Royal Australian Navy
Royal Australian Historical Society
- The Royal Australian Historical Society is a voluntary organisation founded in Sydney in 1901 to encourage Australians to understand more about their history. It has a membership throughout Australia and all its activities and facilities are funded by contributions from its members and benefactors.
Historical Societies and Associations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2013 at 13:31:20 UTC -