become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Charities
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Charities
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Associations
Society: Issues: Fraud: Charities
The Australian Foundation for the Peoples of Asia and the Pacific
- Conducting an appeal for the Indian Ocean tsunami disaster.
Australian Men's Sheds Association
- A membership-based registered charity sharing information about establishing and running Men's Sheds. Includes a map of current locations, events calendar, newsletters and practical advice for communities.
Australian Red Cross
- Make a secure on-line donation for the Asia quake and tsunamis appeal or other appeals listed.
New Hope India Relief Australia Inc
- A small, non-government organisation helping leprosy patients in India.
Oxfam Community Aid Abroad
- An Australian development organisation that promotes social justice and fights poverty by working with communities around the world and through campaigning and advocacy.
- Contains fundraising ideas and resources to help the survivors of disasters. Includes details of Plan's Rebuilding Asia Appeal and tsunami photos.
Save the Children Australia
- Donate on-line or send a donation to the Save the Children Tsunami Relief and Rebuilding Appeal.
- Information on appeals for the millions of people displaced by ethnic and political conflict or natural disasters in Asia and Africa.
World Vision Australia
- Includes updates on appeals for donations and money raising events to help people affected by disaster, conflict and disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 3, 2011 11:40:16 PM EDT -