become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Adoption
Society and Culture
Home: Family: Adoption
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Adoption
Attorney-General's Department: Intercountry Adoption
- Federal government agency primarily responsible for developing and maintaining intercountry adoption arrangements with other countries. Relationship to states and territory departments, legislation, countries, resources for adopting parents, news and statistics.
Australian African Children's Aid Support Association (AACASA)
- Support group for Australian families in adopting children from African countries. Cultural information about Africa, aid, events and membership.
Australian Families for Children Inc. (AFC)
- A not-for-profit organisation facilitating intercountry adoption. Adoption process, resources and services.
Australians Caring for Children Inc (ACC)
- A non-profit association providing support to adoptive families and aid to orphaned and abandoned children in developing countries.
Benevolent Society: Post Adoption Resource Centre
- Information and counselling services offered to those affected by adoption in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. Counselling, search and reunion, intermediary service, adoption experiences and resources.
Intercountry Adoption Resource Network (ICARN)
- A parent support group that offers advice, support and educational and social activities for those involved in intercountry adoption. Adoption process, country information, education and events.
Wikipedi: Adoption in Australia
- Overview of the policies and services for adoption.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2016 at 6:05:05 UTC -