become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Agriculture
Science and Environment
New South Wales
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Departments: Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
Animal Health Australia
- Provides an annual overview of animal health in Australia.
Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
- Attempts to improve the well-being of people in developing countries and Australia through international collaboration in research and related activities that develop sustainable agricultural systems and appropriate strategies for natural resource management.
Australian Weed Information
- Descriptions of books on weeds, their identification, control, and management; tables of contents for the journal Plant Protection Quarterly.
Cotton Research and Development Corporation
- The CRDC is a partnership between the Australian Government and cotton industry. It invests in and manages a research and development program designed to deliver ecological, environmental and economic benefits.
CSIRO: Crop & Pasture Science
- Publishes research papers and review articles addressing strategic science issues relevant to agriculture.
- Promotion and development of Australia's dairy industry. Includes information on technology and marketing programs.
Forest and Wood Products Australia
- To promote effective research and development which advances an internationally competitive, profitable, sustainable and environmentally responsible forest and wood products industry in Australia.
Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Responsible for overseeing research and development, delivering improvements in production, sustainability and profitability across the Australian grains industry.
Grape And Wine Research Development Corporation
- Promotes sustainable, innovative and profitable future for the Australian wine industry through strategic investment in research and development.
The Long Paddock
- Australian climate information.
Meat Standards Australia (MSA)
- Results of research, testing, processing, carcase, breeds, aging and cooking effects to determine individual and collective effect on eating quality of meat.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 15:15:05 UTC -