become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Mental Health
- Providing support services for families and friends of people with mental illness and/or psychiatric disability. Telephone support, support groups, workshops, respite care and resources.
Eating Disorders Association Inc
- Offers group profile, information on disorders, services and contacts.
- A 12 step program of recovery; includes newsletters, meeting dates and times and contacts.
Kids in Mind, Mater Child and Youth Mental Health Service
- Queensland's only child and youth mental health service website. Information for kids, youth, parents, referrers,researchers and other professionals.
Mental Health Association
- Queensland's statewide non-government organization promoting awareness of mental health and advocating for the welfare of people with mental illness.
Mental Illness Fellowship Queensland
- Includes group profile, details of education, the community and contacts.
- Centre for mental health treatment, research and education; includes profile, accreditation, history, details of services and contacts.
Partners In Mind
- Connects the primary mental health care providers in the area; includes details on framework, initiatives, and resources.
Queensland Alliance of Mental Illness & Psychiatric Disability Groups
- Aim is to promote, strengthen and develop the growth of community-based responses to mental illness and psychiatric disability in Queensland. General and regional information, and membership details.
Queensland Centre for Mental Health Research
- Formerly known as Queensland Centre for Schizophrenia Research; offers details of programs, profile, gallery and contacts.
Queensland Government - Mental Health
- Offers details of legislation, links, services and facilities provided and contacts.
Queensland Mental Health Review Tribunal
- Reviews and decides involuntary treatment criteria, appeals, and other matters associated with the implementation of involuntary treatment orders. Resources, legislation, FAQs, and employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2015 at 10:46:44 UTC -