become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Emergency_Services
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Emergency Services
Department of Emergency Services
- State Government Department incorporating three operational units, Queensland Fire and Rescue Service, Queensland Ambulance Service and Emergency Management Queensland and two public service divisions, Business Support Services and Strategic Policy and Executive Services Division.
Queensland Ambulance Service
- News, fact sheet, regional offices, contacts and information about services provided.
Queensland Fire & Rescue Service
- Provides fire and rescue services to communities throughout Queensland. Includes news, training services, information on fire safety and recruitment information.
Queensland Police Service
- Law enforcement agency for the State of Queensland, site provides an overview of the structure and functions of the service. Also includes information on "Crime Stoppers", Missing Persons and "Queensland Most Wanted".
Rural Fire Service Queensland
- Rural Operations is an operational division of the Queensland Fire and Rescue Service and is responsible for administering and supporting the network of volunteer fire brigades that protect 93% of the State of Queensland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:33:00 UTC -