become an editor
the entire directory
only in Queensland/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health
- Provides audiology services and hearing devices from stores located throughout Queensland and New South Wales, Australia.
Eating Disorders Association
- Funded by the statewide health and non-government services Unit of Queensland Health, to provide information, support and referral services.
IVF Sunshine Coast and IVF Caboolture
- Provides details of treatments, FAQs, GP information, and news.
Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limited
- Run by the Sisters of Mercy of the Diocese of Rockhampton.
MS Society of Queensland
- News and events, research, forums, and methods to assist the organisation.
Palliative Care Curriculum for Undergraduates
- Aims to improve health professionals' awareness and understanding of, and commitment to the facilitation of good palliative care practices in supporting people who are dying.
Phoenix Healthcare Group
- Offers a range of mobility and healthcare equipment and home nursing supplies in Cairns and Townsville.
Queensland Cancer Fund
- Information about the fund, its role in society and how to contribute.
Queensland Counsellors Association
- Professional association for counsellors and psychotherapists. Facility to search for members, newsletter, professional development, and links.
Queensland Health (Sexual Health)
- Provides information about sexually transmitted diseases and resources available for Queenslanders. Includes school resources, clinical information, publications, glossary and contact details.
Queensland Health Information Network
- Information about the range of services provided by Queensland Health through a network of 38 health service districts and the Brisbane Mater Hospitals.
Queensland Health Rural Scholarship Scheme
- Provides scholarships for medical studies to students who are committed to caring for rural communities. Students who accept this scholarship must complete a contracted service period.
Queensland Injectors Health Network
- Government funded statewide welfare organisation providing information, support and detox for illicit drug users and others affected by illicit drug use.
Queensland Injury Surveillance Unit
- Collection of injury related data and services from emergency departments in public hospitals across Queensland, Australia.
Queensland Poisons Information Centre
- Provides health professionals and the public with advice on first aid and prevention. Includes details of dangerous plants, animals, insects and household products.
Queensland Women's Health Network
- A network to strengthen links between women, women's services, the health sector and key decision makers in Queensland by assisting with information, support and advocacy.
Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (Queensland Section)
- Major fixed-wing aero-medical service in Queensland and a significant provider primary health care services in rural and remote areas of the State.
Stroke Association of Queensland.
- Stroke Association of Queesland is here to improve the quality of life of stroke survivors, their carers and families through communications, information, education and emotional support.
Tatt X Tract
- Tattoo removal services with locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and North Queensland.
Women's Health Queensland Wide
- An independent community-based information service funded by Queensland Health and the Federal Government.
- Government body responsible for managing the workers compensation fund and overseeing work place occupational health and safety standards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2015 at 14:45:13 UTC -