become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_South_Wales/Science_and_Environment
New South Wales
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: New South Wales: Science and Environment
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Science and Environment
Archaeology of the Dharawal People of NSW
- An accumulation of Aboriginal rock art images.
Astronomical Society of New South Wales
- Australia's most active amateur astronomical society, providing members with a wide range of facilities, including two major observing sites, and two meetings per month.
Australian Institute of Physics, NSW Branch
- Aims to promote all aspects of physics to the wider community while also providing support to physicists. The site has links to information about events, conferences and other physics associations.
Murrumbidgee Catchment Management Authority
- Describes the management of natural resources on a catchment basis, and outlines some of the current natural resource management activities in the Murrumbidgee Catchment.
National Parks Association of NSW
- NPA is a non-profit organisation that runs bushwalks in and around National Parks in NSW, and fights for the conservation of the natural environment.
- A collaborative waste management project originally sponsored by the Central West and Orana Regional Organisation of Councils, located in the central and western region of New South Wales.
The NSW Wildlife Information and Rescue Service
- Australia's largest wildlife rescue organisation, with branches operating across NSW.
Recycled Organics Unit
- A partnership between the NSW Waste Boards and the University of New South Wales. In addition to providing information about recycling organic waste, the group also conducts research and development, demonstrations and training.
Royal Society of New South Wales
- Information about a learned society whose main function is the promotion and furtherance of science through regular public meetings with leading researchers.
Southern Rivers Catchment Management Authority
- Information on managing the environment including salinity, soil, water quality, vegetation in the area from Port Hacking in the North to the Victorian border.
- Uses grants, volunteers and contract work to improve degraded plant communities, describing conservation values and plant species found at specific sites.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:24:43 AM EDT -