become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_South_Wales/Government
New South Wales
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: New South Wales: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government
- Offers a toolkit of information, ideas, and techniques to help make NSW communities stronger, healthier and more successful. The site covers information on crime prevention and safety in communities, drugs, the environment, economic development families, tolerance and funding for community groups.
Department of Energy, Utilities and Sustainability
- Mission is to reduce the level of greenhouse gas emissions in New South Wales.
Department of Fair Trading in NSW
- Providing information and assistance for consumer issues, motor vehicles, home building and renovation, credit, property and tenancy issues, plus co-operatives, licensing, associations and business name registration.
- Details of one of Australia's largest and oldest gas and electricity supply companies. Includes information on accounts, energy saving tips, appliance sales and cooking recipes.
- A legal tribunal that appoints guardians for people with disabilities aged 16 years and over who are incapable of making their own decisions.
Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Regulator (ITSRR)
- State government agency responsible for regulating transport safety and reliability. Find profile, rules and laws, publications, statistics and latest news.
Land and Environment Court of NSW
- The Court has exclusive jurisdiction in environmental and planning matters in NSW. The jurisdiction is based on the interpretation and application of environmental and planning law as prescribed in statutes, regulations and environmental planning instruments.
- NSW Attorney General's Department.
Lawlink NSW Anti-Discrimination Board
- Extensive FAQ regarding transgender rights and how to enforce them in New South Wales.
Legal Aid Commission of New South Wales
- Provides services to disadvantaged people. Access topical information, policies and links. Multi language support for information on legal aid services.
Mine Subsidence Board
- Information for people intending to renovate or build in a mine subsidence district. Includes advice on surface development, construction techniques and subsidence issues.
Ministry of Transport
- Agency of the New South Wales Government that formulates and implements transport policy and administers various travel concession and business licensing schemes. Contains contact details, forms for travel concessions and grants, and various licensing documents for transport business.
Motor Accidents Authority
- The Motor Accidents Authority of NSW promotes better road safety to its users.
New South Wales Fisheries
- Agency responsible for managing the fisheries resources of New South Wales. Provides information on management, scientific research, advisory and compliance services.
New South Wales Health
- The home of NSW Health, which covers all aspects of public health in NSW.
NSW Commission for Children and Young People
- Concerned with the safety, welfare and well-being of children, the promotion of healthy relationships between children, families and communities and the expression of children's views to the general public and organisations.
NSW Crime Stoppers
- Offers provision for reporting criminal activity on-line. This is the first secure on-line criminal activity reporting system in the world and uses a fully encrypted SQL database.
NSW Department of Community Services
- Practical advice-based information for people interested in child protection, foster care, adoption (local and international) and parenting. Provides explanations of child abuse and how to report suspected abuse or neglect.
NSW Department of Primary Industries, Minerals
- Information on the minerals, coal and petroleum exploration, prospecting, mining and processing industries in New South Wales.
NSW Department of Trade & Investment, Regional Infrastructure & Services
- Business development agency for the State of New South Wales, assisting firms wishing to invest or do business in the region. Includes resources, newsletters and events.
- Official New South Wales government web site. Contains details about parliament, legislation, government directory, Sydney 2000 Olympics, and a listing of the government agencies.
NSW Government Procurement
- Organises supply of goods and services for government. Includes procurement frameworks, tendering guidelines and contract information.
NSW Office of Water
- The Department of Primary Industries sustainable water management service. Includes licensing, allocations and news.
NSW Office of Women
- Working to improve the economic and social wellbeing for New South Wales women.
NSW Police Force
- Offers details about law enforcement and the Police in NSW. Information includes Local Area Commands, wanted and missing persons, crime stoppers campaign, road safety and other Police activities.
NSW Police Union
- Trade union for NSW police officers. Includes hot topics, member benefits, contact details, and links.
NSW Public Sector Industry Training Advisory Body
- Representing the vocational education and training needs and expectations of Commonwealth, State and Local Government in NSW.
NSW Small Business
- Developed by the NSW Department of Trade and Investment for small businesses. Topics include management, resources, current issues and services.
NSW Sport and Recreation
- A government department in New South Wales committed to providing and facilitating a diverse range of services for people to participate in sport and recreation.
NSW Taxi Industry
- Accurate and timely information about the Industry for drivers, owners, passengers and business.
NSW Trade & Investment - Energy
- Department covering electricity, gas, pipelines and sustainable energy. Includes information for customers and retailers, reports and media releases.
NSW Treasury, Office of Financial Management
- Arm of NSW Treasury that advises the Treasurer and the NSW Government on state financial management policy and reporting, and on economic conditions and issues.
The NSW Vilification Act
- A comment on Vilification in the Anti-Discrimination Act and the proposed amendments by the NSW Government and Clover Moore by LJM Cooray.
Parliament of New South Wales
- The state parliament of New South Wales including the Legislative Assembly and the Legislative Council.
- Information about trade union activists in the New South Wales Government State sector who are members of the Public Service Association and the CPSU.
The Public Trustee of NSW
- The Public Trustee is responsible for the making of wills, the management of trust funds, assets, deceased estates, powers of attorney and other related products and services.
Rainbow Labor (NSW)
- Campaigning in the NSW Labor government for social justice and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
Roads and Traffic Authority
- State government authority that builds major roads, promotes road safety, manages traffic, regulates vehicles and licenses drivers.
State Records NSW
- The New South Wales Government's archives and records management authority.
- References and links provided by the NSW Office of Children and Young People. Includes information about education, transport, work, health, sport, money, housing, relationships, the law, environment, and alcohol and other drugs.
Government - New South Wales
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2013 at 5:51:58 UTC -