become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Assisted_Living
New South Wales
Health: Senior Health
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Seniors
- Aged care private training organisation providing lectures to staff in residential care, education programs, a Post Graduate Dementia Course for registered nurses and training manuals.
Aged Care Crisis Team
- Independent advocacy organization focusing on abuse and neglect in Australian healthcare facilities. Includes a list of sanctions, research articles, guides, checklists and statistics.
Aged Care Quality Association
- The Aged Care Quality Association Inc pools and shares resources in order to develop and benefit from a sophisticated audit and analysis program that addresses all of the 44 expected outcomes within the Aged Care Standards.
The Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency
- The independent body responsible for managing the accreditation and ongoing supervision of Commonwealth funded aged care homes.
Cook Care Group
- Family owned and managed group of nursing homes and a hostel in New South Wales and Queensland. Video walkthroughs, locations and facilities, owner profiles, and contact details included.
Safe Return Home
- An online service to assist with the identification, location and return of identified people at risk such as Alzheimer's and dementia suffers.
Southern Cross Care Australia
- One of Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of aged care services. Assists eldery Australians in every State and the ACT.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:30:55 UTC -