become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Assisted_Living
New South Wales
Health: Senior Health
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Seniors
- Aged care private training organisation providing lectures to staff in residential care, education programs, a Post Graduate Dementia Course for registered nurses and training manuals.
Aged Care Crisis Team
- Independent advocacy organization focusing on abuse and neglect in Australian healthcare facilities. Includes a list of sanctions, research articles, guides, checklists and statistics.
Aged Care Quality Association
- The Aged Care Quality Association Inc pools and shares resources in order to develop and benefit from a sophisticated audit and analysis program that addresses all of the 44 expected outcomes within the Aged Care Standards.
Australian Aged Care Quality Agency
- The independent body responsible for managing the accreditation and ongoing supervision of Commonwealth funded aged care homes.
Safe Return Home
- An online service to assist with the identification, location and return of identified people at risk such as Alzheimer's and dementia suffers.
Southern Cross Care Australia
- One of Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of aged care services. Assists eldery Australians in every State and the ACT.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2015 at 5:24:02 UTC -