become an editor
the entire directory
only in Australia/Health
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Occupational Health and Safety
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Departments: Health and Ageing
Regional: Oceania: Health
This category in other languages:
Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association
- Independent advocate for the public healthcare sector. Membership, jobs, publications, conferences and events, and news.
- An independent review of therapeutics of interest to doctors, pharmacists and students of these disciplines.
Australian Vaccination Network
- Information and support for people who are concerned about the risks and benefits.
BC Medical Pty Ltd
- Australian representative of the McKenzie Institute, offering courses and products for use by practitioners of this method of physical therapy. Includes schedules, locations, and contact details.
e Medical Australia
- A broad range of medical information, up to date news, the advice, support, plus chat rooms on key concerns and issues.
eMJA The Medical Journal of Australia
- Reviewed journal of medical practice and clinical research.
Go for 2&5
- Public campaign to increase awareness about the benefits of healthy eating. Includes nutritional information, state initiatives, recipes and children's section.
- Links to evidence-based and non-commercial sites are grouped by life stages and by topic. Includes a section on Australian resources.
The Health Report on ABC Radio National
- Lists dates and summaries of current reports.
- Independent information on diseases, fitness, aging, and health services. Includes a newsletter and events calendar. Sponsored by the Australian Government.
- Provider of online professional education for the health care sector. Includes information on conferences, group collaborations, standard programmes, and customised development.
- Provides articles and news items about diseases and conditions, tests, medications, health and fitness. Sponsored by the MIMS Consumer Health Group.
- Non-profit, independent body promoting the health and well-being of all Australians. Includes nutrition news and health facts.
- Program for reducing the incidence of skin cancer due to sun exposure. Includes details of campaigns and research, as well as information on sunburn and protection. Based in Australia and supported internationally by World Health Organization.
Victorian Poisons Information Centre
- Provides Australia-wide contacts, advice on prevention, first aid guides, and information sheets to download on bites, stings, and household dangers.
Virtual Medical Centre
- Physician-written articles on diseases, drugs, symptoms, treatments and lifestyle for men, women and children. Includes interactive videos, medical news, and details of recent research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 14:50:11 UTC -