become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Law
Society: Law: Courts
Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- The independent body that reviews a broad range of administrative decisions made by Australian Commonwealth Government ministers and officials, authorities and other tribunals.
Family Court of Australia
- The Family Court of Australia has jurisdiction over all matrimonial causes and associated responsibilities.
Federal Court of Australia
- The Court is a superior court of record and a court of law and equity.
High Court of Australia
- Information on Australia's High Court, with links, media releases, transcripts and a virtual tour of the court.
National Native Title Tribunal
- Facilitates the making of agreements among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, governments, industry and others whose rights or interests may co-exist with native title rights and interests.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:33:33 UTC -