become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Abroad
Embassies and Consulates
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Abroad
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Abroad
Regional: Oceania: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Country of Origin
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Country of Origin
This category in other languages:
Argentina - Buenos Aires
- Australian Embassy in Argentina. Find information about visas, migration and travelling to Australia, plus services for Australians abroad. Information in both English and Spanish.
Austria - Vienna
- The Embassy in Vienna is accredited to Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Slovenia and International Organisations in Vienna. Find information about Australia, migration and visas, plus assistance for Australians abroad.
Bangladesh - Dhaka
- Australian High Commission in Dhaka. Find information about visas and migration, studying in Australia and services for Australian abroad.
Belgium, Luxembourg, and Mission to the EU - Brussels
- Australian Embassy to Belgium and Luxembourg, and Mission to the European Union. Find details of Australia's relationship with the EU, Belgium, Luxembourg and NATO, plus information for those travelling to and from Australia.
Brazil - Brasilia
- Australian Embassy in Brasilia, with consular responsibility in Brazil, Colombia, and Venezuela.
Canada - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Australian Consulate in Vancouver, headed by an Honorary Consul. Offers visa, immigration, passports, citizens services, and trade details.
Chile - Santiago
- Australian Embassy in Chile with consular responsibility for Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador. Find information and services for Australian travellers. Details in both English and Spanish.
China - Beijing
- Australian Embassy in Beijing, featuring a directory of Australian agencies, associations and societies in China, as well as information on applying for a visa. In English and Chinese.
Denmark, Norway and Iceland
- Accredited to Denmark, Norway and Iceland, though located in Copenhagen. With a list of Australian cultural events in Denmark. In English and Danish.
- Located in Suva, the High Commission accredited to Fiji, Tuvalu and Nauru, and is Australia's Permanent Representative to the South Pacific Forum. Also looks after Australia's defence cooperation with Tonga, Tuvalu and Samoa, and in the field of immigration has regional responsibility for the whole of the South Pacific.
- Contains information on consular services and on Australian-HK relations.
Indonesia - Bali
- Includes hints and safety tips on travel to Bali.
Iran - Tehran
- With a list of holidays, business hours, and of consular functions.
Iraq - Baghdad
- Australian Representative Office in Baghdad, with commentary on Australia's likely roles in the rebuilding of Iraq.
Ireland - Dublin
- Australian Embassy in Dublin. Includes information about visas, migration and travel.
Japan - Tokyo
- Includes information on Australian cultural events in Japan.
- With contact information for the Australian High Commission in Kiribati, and a brief CV of the High Commissioner.
Laos - Vientiane
- Australian Embassy in Vientiane, which also provides a limited range of emergency consular services to British, Canadian and New Zealand citizens in Laos.
Lebanon - Beirut
- Includes a history of Lebanese-Australian relations, information about the embassy and about the consular services it provides.
- Contact information and office hours for the Australian High Commission in Malta.
Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Comoros, Reunion and British Indian Ocean Territories
- Australian High Commission, accredited to the Republic of Mauritius, Republic of Seychelles, Madagascar and the Federal Islamic Republic of Comoros, and also with consular responsibility for Reunion Island and the British Indian Ocean Territories. Located in Port Louis, Mauritius.
New Zealand - Wellington
- With information from the Australian High Commission on visas, customs, tourism, and links to the Federal and State Governments.
Nigeria - Abuja
- Located in Abuja and accredited to Nigeria, Ghana, The Gambia, Senegal and Sierra Leone. With contact details, and a CV of the High Commissioner.
Palestinian Authority - Ramallah
- Australian Representative Office Ramallah, strengthening the relationship between Australia and the Palestinian Authority and enhancing Australia's support for peace negotiations.
Peru and Bolivia
- Embassy in Lima, Peru with consular information for Australians residing or travelling in both countries as well as trade and commercial information. In English and Spanish.
Philippines - Manila
- Australian Embassy in Manila, with sections on aid and on defence.
Poland and the Czech Republic
- Located in Warsaw and accredited to Poland the Czech Republic. In English, Polish, and Czech.
Portugal - Lisbon
- Includes back copies of a quarterly newsletter.
Russia - Vladivostok
- With contact information for the Australian Consulate in Vladivostok.
- Located in Moscow and accredited to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. With contact information for the Australian Honorary Consulates in St Petersburg, Vladivostok and Kyiv.In English and Russian.
Samoa - Apia
- With contact information for the Australian High Commission in Samoa.
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
- With contact information, a staff list, and links to information about Islam in Australia.
- Australian High Commission in Singapore, with a detailed list of what consular assistance can be provided.
Solomon Islands - Honiara
- With basic contact information for the Australian High Commission in Solomon Islands.
Sri Lanka and the Maldives
- Australian High Commission in Sri Lanka, also accredited to the Maldives. Includes information on the Human Rights Small Grants Scheme.
Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- Accredited to Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, though resident in Stockholm. With information on its chancery and consular sections.
Switzerland, WTO, UN, and the Conference on Disarmament
- Located in Geneva and accredited to Switzerland; is also the Australian Permanent Mission to the World Trade Organization, the Australian Permanent Mission to the United Nations, and the Australian Delegation to the Conference on Disarmament.
- Australian Commerce and Industry Office, which seeks to protect the welfare and interests of Australians travelling and residing in Taiwan. Includes consular information.
Tonga - Nuku'Alofa
- Has contact information for the Australian High Commission in Nuku'Alofa, Tonga.
United Arab Emirates and Qatar - Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Includes travel advice, consular information and a mission statement.
United States - Washington DC
- Contains information on visas, immigration, and other consular matters.
Vanuatu - Port Vila
- Australian High Commission in Vanuatu, with consular responsibility for Australian and Canadian citizens resident in or visiting Vanuatu.
- Has contact information for the Australian Embassy to The Holy See, and a CV of the ambassador.
Vietnam - Hanoi
- Australian Embassy in Hanoi, including information about the Australian Federal Police Liaison Officer attached to the mission and about the Australian Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City.
Zimbabwe - Harare
- With contact details, opening hours, and a CV of the High Commissioner.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:30:00 PM EST -