become an editor
the entire directory
only in Departments/Veterans'_Affairs
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Departments: Defence
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Military: Veterans
At Ease Mental Health
- Provides education and assistance for veterans and their families to recognise signs of mental health problems and act to improve and maintain mental health and wellbeing.
Australia's War 1939-1945
- Educational site containing text, documents, graphics, video and audio about Australians in World War II, including battles and campaigns in Singapore, Tobruk and Kokoda.
Australian War Memorial
- Commemorates the sacrifice of those Australians who have died in war.
Australians at War
- Commemorating the service and sacrifice of Australia's veterans over the past 100 years.
The Australians at War Film Archive
- Contains the transcripts of interviews with representative veterans from all conflicts dating back to World War I.
Australians on the Western Front 1914-1918
- Details the conflicts in which Australian's were involved on the Western Front of World War I.
Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme
- Home loan subsidy scheme for current and former Australia Defense Force members.
Defence Service Homes Insurance
- Offers both lending and insurance products for current and former Australian Defense Force members.
Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Responsible for carrying out Government policy and implementing programs to fulfill Australia's obligations to war veterans and their dependants.
Gallipoli and the Anzacs
- Contains text, documents, graphics, timelines, video and audio about Australians in the Anzac landing and campaign.
Office of Australian War Graves
- Along with its official functions relating to war graves and memorials, OAWG provides information and other services to the veteran community and general public.
Overseas Memorial Search
- Register of both Government and privately-constructed memorials overseas for Australian Service men and women who served in conflict or peacekeeping activities.
Repatriation Medical Authority
- Information about the authority dealing with any disease, injury or death related to military service. Find news, members, investigations and reviews.
The Right Mix
- Provides education and assistance for veterans and their families concerned about alcohol abuse.
Veterans' Review Board
- Independent tribunal established to review decisions made by the Repatriation Commission on claims for acceptance of injury or disease, on assessment of pension rate for incapacity, and on claims for the grant, or assessment of, attendant allowance.
World War 2 Nominal Roll
- Service record details of individuals who served in Australia's defense forces and the Australian Merchant Navy during World War II.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2010 at 5:52:21 UTC -